BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Must there be a reason? No.

Hey people. So there's really no point to this post, I just feel like I havn't posted anything recently. Just wanted to inform you about what's going on in my life right now.




~Got the most awesome pair of chucks EVER! (hopefully I'll get a picture of them up soon, they're way to hard to explain...you know what? I'll just do it now... ... ...)




~So there they are. I hope that photo is in the right spot. I've obviously never uploaded a photo before, it's sad I know. So, do you like 'em? I do. I guess I better since they were $60. Converse are the best shoes ever, but they're so dang expensive!

~Drove three hours in my mom's tiny car with my sister, her boyfriend, and his sister. Not. Fun.

~ Dropped them off at Cedar Point and then laughed because it was cold and raining.

~ The manager at Journeys told us his whole life story while we were checking out. No wonder he works there, he never finished college. You know, it really amazes me how people will tell a complete stranger everythin about themselves...

~ "Squirrels don't eat chocolate!"

~ Spent three hours going through music for Pookie and I'm still only on the fifth CD. I hope you're happy Pooks!

~ Went to an informal party thing to meet the Bradley clarinets. We watched Phantom of the Opera (since that's our band show). The whole thing was fun, but slightly akward. And does anyone else think Raoul is an idiot in that movie?

~ "Never again will I look at sinks the same..."

~ Watched a bit of youtube because I was waiting for my sister to stop reading so I could finish a movie, and found this hillarious guy, Shane Dawson. Go to shanedawsontv.com. He is so freaking funny, it acually made me laugh. Not like when people text lol but arn't really laughing. I hate that. I was cracking up at his videos. Warning: He does cuss a lot and likes using the F word, and is inappropriate(sp?) at times. But if you don't mind that kind of stuff then you'll love his videos. Just thought I would share that.

~ I've been through a whole case of Sunkist within the past three days.

~ June 24th, Neon...June 24th...

~"Um, you can't eat that you're on a diet." "Screw the diet! This is America!"

~ Do you find it creepy that my sister made a Sim version of herself and her boyfriend, had them get married and then have four children named Caden, Adam, Sterling, and Scarlet? I do.

~ Got Capital camp on Monday (haha, I almost spelled that 'Munday') and I'm so not ready for auditions yet...great.

~ I should be practicing for that insted (...is there an 'a' in insted...instead?...) of being on this blog, but I couldn't resist after I saw B saying how awesome it is now on facebook. She was right. It's sweet. Awesome job B.

~ I have to go finish Nightmere on Elm Street, I've got to say, I'm a little disipointed with it so far.

- Peace, Love, No Twilight! ~HappyCload~

~ God, I love this little squiggly key if you havn't noticed! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Neon Duck said...

It is really amusing. ~~~~~~~~~ what's on June 24th?

b2the3 said...

~ I love your shoes!
~ The Sims thing *is* creepy.
~ wOw. just... wOw.
~ yes: the word is insteAd.
~ Dang you L. You've got me using it too!~:)~

HappyCload said...

Neon, you've already forgotten?! I'm very disipointed in you. That's the day that you owe me all of your edited story. Duh.

Neon Duck said...

ahhh, I've been editing my butt off, not to worry.

pookieface :] said...

your new shoes are freaking insanely awesome... and i love your little closing statement thing... :]

pookieface :] said...

oh and i do appreciate that you are doing the whole CD thing... it makes me tres happy!