BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Imma hypochondriac!

~my right wrist hurts after days of pottery, typing and cello. I might have tendinitis.

~I think I had a fever last night.

~Haven't been sleeping past few nights....insomnia?

~Stomach ache for the past few days!

~Headache! Maybe a migraine....

~My face hurts. Bet I have face cancer.

~Worried about my mental health, but it never has been quite stable.

~THE NEON DUCK. CRRRRRRAZY GOOD. (Apparently I'm a pop tart.)

3 comments:

b2the3 said...

face cancer? lol!
oh, and just to ruin your day: 20 days!

Neon Duck said...

B!!!!!!!!!!!! I DISLIKE YOU! GO Go go gogogogogogogogogogogogooggoogogogogogogogo away! mEhhhhhh.

pookieface :] said...

i dont think you have face cancer. you dont tan easily enough. haha ily!!!!!!!!!!!