BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

hello world

okay so i definately havent posted since.... june... yeah i know i fail whatever. i just havent really wanted to spend hours typing for an hour to update all of you....
RECAP OF THE SUMMER:
idk
anyway then came DUH DUH DUHHHHN:
CHOIR CAMP!!!!!
and it was so freaking fantastic. the first night was like really awkward cause i barely knew anyone but then monday was so fun!!! we had like 6 hours of rehearsal everyday and i didnt mind it at all except for it was cold in the morning. and also that was drag night, which was so freakinghilarious!!!!!! I dressed like a ghetto sports dude and jeremy one of my friends from tetelestai had this pink dress and a boa and an amazing beehive wig. it was great. then tuesday was celeb night which was really fun, and we also started the volleyball tourneys. my team decided we were going to try to lose so we wouldnt have to play the rest of the week but we ended up winning :/ so yeah and wednesday we had the pig roast and also we played suck and blow. not what it sounds like! you have to pass a card down a line of people using your mouths so you suck... and blow. thursday was fun except everyone was loosing their voices, and thursday was also date night which was so dumb because it was like the hottest night and theres no airconditioning in any of the buildings. kyle myers took me. the guys like, auction off the girls, its so sexist and dumb but its like a huge deal. anyway, after night rehearsal a group of us took a night hike down to gohst ridge and thats where i had my first kiss (OMFREAKING G!!!!!!!) and the stars were like amazing :) kyle myers who is my boyfriend now was my first kiss. so yeah :) and friday was really fun, it was alumni night and so this girl who graduated 2 years ago taught us how to balance a beer bottle in our cleave so you can have both hands available. fun. we had another hike that night. let your imiginations run wild :) then it was over and i was really sad. i love the music that were doing, were actually doing fly me to the moon which used to be on the blog playlist. i was like SCOREEEEEE!
after choir camp, kyle met my parents and we started going out and hes pretty dang awesome.

a couple weeks ago i turned 16 and still havenot planned a party or anything... ill get around to it maybe. i wouldnt know who to invite! dont worry all of you would def be on the list but idk if i would want it to be big or small so idk yet.

i am in cincinatti right now with my cousin liz and we are having an awesome time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to leave tomorrow tho which sucks and then on thursday morning i have my first in car.... i havent drivin in like forever. i drove to neons the other day and thats about it. oh well!!!!!!!!

so now youre updated!!!!!!!!!!! i love you all!
i need sonme inspiration for a song also so if youve got any ideas... i havent written a good one in a while.

Love
Pooks :)

3 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Yeah I knew about all of that. +) Glad you're having fun in cinci! I only have to get 15 more hours in! lolz I still haven't told you ye olde incar horror stories! Oh how I wish I had enough inspiration to overflow to you. . .I actually don't have any period...sigggh. I did write a little ditty the other day, maybe it is just annoying....dunno....

Anonymous said...

... my mind is blown...

pookieface :] said...

gooooood! i think im a pretty mindblowing person. just my existance is incredible.