BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

BAND CAMP (and other such nonsense)

Hey everybody!
I'm sooooo tired and I can't feel my tuba arm. Gretchen is the most amazing squad leader ever (we had cookies today.) My freshman is really cool. His name is Kyle and he's basically a mini-Isaiah who doesn't invade my personal space. Isaiah's eyebrow piercing (don't call it an eyebrow ring, he gets mad...) is really feminine. Josh Jaccod: Jerkwad is really bad at marching. He's like a six year old boy... he wasn't wearing a shirt today and you could tell that he was wearing dinosaur boxers. I wanted to wash my eyes out. I think this is going to be a good year.
Let's see here... messing with postal workers is fun. I went to the post office to buy stamps so that i could send my camp friends letters, and I decided that it would be a good idea to try out my southern accent. They totally bought it! It was great.
I LOOOOOOVE yakasoba (mircowavable noodles). I think I could live off that stuff.
That's all Folks!
B

1 comments:

Neon Duck said...

EWWWW DINOSAUR BOXERS? GROSSOCITY. He really is. With all the pervy of a 40 year old man in his mothers basement! Nice b, very nice. Oddity in public is always a good thing.