BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Superhero Madness!!

It has begun. I have made super-human alter-egos of all of us and spent most of today perfecting them. Unfortunatly, I've yet to come up with names for most of them and I think Lindsey's costume may be close to copyright infringement... but I did really work hard, so here it is. Going clock-wise starting at the blue/black panel.


  1. Black Widow- Lindsey: Spidey-powers and a weakness to strong winds... what could be more fun?
  2. Banshee- Becca: Sonar-Screams... I scream circles!! Yeah, boi! And flight. Back story? Exposure to ecto-plasm.
  3. (No Name Yet)- Laura: Gadgets mostly. Chic Cyborg with a hatred of manual input functions.
  4. (No Name Yet)- Olivia: Invisibility and speed. Think the Incredible Kids.
  5. (No Name Yet)- Jesse: Ninja-like reflexes plus a red belt. Dude, you're set!
  6. Pyromaniac- Abby: Can the name just say it all?

Much Love and Geekiness,

B

11 comments:

Neon Duck said...

B! I love you! You are indeed most awesome! I knew your superhero obbsession would come in handy!

They are all so perfect! I don't like my name though, Pyromanic perhaps?

b2the3 said...

haha, that's what it was supposed to be. i just love typos.
and btw, what do you mean "i knew your superhero obsession would come in handy." like it hasn't saved us from dozens of wacky situations in the past.
*cue bad sitcom style flashback*

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm sorry, but did you draw me with boobs?

Neon Duck said...

lol Good stuff b! MB, I don't see any boobs.

Neon Duck said...

MW!!! Why do I always do that?!?!

Anonymous said...

Whatever, I see boobs. I'm a walrus, neon, not a morbid bycicle.

Neon Duck said...

lol. you are crazy.

HappyCload said...

Morbid bycicle...I like it. That should be his superhero name. B, this is freaking amazing. I do have one thing to say though. You do relize that technology hates me though right? Must I remind you of all the things that happened in ICT?! Or did think about that, therefor making me the Cyborg out of irony? Or are you trying to imply that I'm a robot? Maybe that's why technology hates me! Because I'm secretley a robot and my electro...stuff interferes with computers! ...then again, if I WAS a robot you would think that I would be able to spell better. Or maybe you made me the cyborg because you think I'm cold hearted! Cuz you know, metals...cold...and stuff. Yeah. Is that it B? IS IT? Just kidding, I'm like so hyper right now. I just drank like 3 glasses of sweet tea. Anyways, it's really awesome B. You've inspired me, now I want to draw some kind of thing like this with all of us. What should we be though? I don't want to take your superhero idea. Ok, this has been bothering me the whole time I've been typing this. Superhero is one word right?!

Neon Duck said...

Sorry, Morbid bycicle Ribble is crazy I stand corrected. lol I think superhero is one word because super is a suffix for hero. that's my guess. Maybe you are better at tech stuff than you think. Metal is like cold and stuff. Way to be.

Neon Duck said...

prefix! CAUSE IT'S BEFORE HERO!

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

B this is amazing,and laura you're the cyborg because you're a nerd with no real powers :P I'm just messing with you. but yah this is pretty epic B :D