BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the town cryer.

Guys! Guess what!

I'm metaphorically changing scenes in my life.

I don't like the Beatles anymore. I like them but I sick of them, they get old and there's so much more creative, weird, less mainstream music.

I'm deleting all of it from on my iPod.


(I know all the lyrics by heart. never fear! I can still go on Beatle tirades, and Ringo is still my hero.)

Stuff that's happened during my Beatle obsession:

I got through 6th grade without getting beat up.

I got green chucks.

I hung out with B

I met everyone on the blog.

I started to write.

I helped start the blog.

I created a new blog.

I FINISHED THE FIRST DRAFT of my novel

I got red chucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's been great but Yoko sold out the Beatles are so main stream, and I realized my alternative taste of music doesn't allow space for the Beatles.


Goodbye John, Paul, George, and Ringo.

Heee. That was dramatic.

~Neonith Duckith.

10 comments:

HappyCload said...

Go Neon, talk about sacrafice! You without The Beatles is weird to think about...oh well. I'm in Florida!!! It's amazing, but I'm already sunburnt...great. For any of you that have facebooks, I posted a bunch of pics from Disney. I miss you guys! See you soon.

Neon Duck said...

I'm glad your having fun. OH! I forgot to speack of my trip, we went hiking in caves and unfortunatly there was lovely weather the first day, so there were a ton of annoying people around. But the second day it was pouring down rain and I forced my family to go hiking and we went and say the waterfall and it was utterly amazing! with the caves and green forest and no people, it was so AWESOME.

pookieface :] said...

yeah it was pouring here too and my mothers like,"well abby got her rain!" and btw u left your pillow at my house.

i cant believe you deleted all ur beatles songs. i bought you a cool card for ur bday like, ever ago and ur still going to get it just fyi. on ur bday.

im going to look at ur facebook right now... literally just loaded a new pic i made on picnik.com to mine, like right now. ITS SO FUNN!!! u should try it!

Neon Duck said...

Ha, I love your mother. Yeah I realized that when we got there...I haven't deleated them yet, as soon as I find a rightious album I'll deleat them, because my nano's full. (So I ment quite literally that there's no room for them in my alternative taste in music.

b2the3 said...

My trip to myrtle beach was... guilty. I went in place of someone else and trust me guys... you never want to feel how I did around wednesday. ab-machine: does this mean that in this new era of the duck, you're not going to do the same things you used to? Our whole friendship was built on the Beatles and BBC. Let's see how this goes...

Neon Duck said...

nono! I could never kill the BBC or the beatle obbsession, It's just I'm looking at other randomer things while still knowing absolutely everything there is to know about those two things.

pookieface :] said...

i used to watch this show on PBS it was from the BBC and it had all these like, old people and they were so funny and i loved it. my gramma used to watch it with me.

Neon Duck said...

I love PBS, I still catch Arthur on it every once and a while. I LOVE CHILDREN'S TELIVISION SHOWS.

pookieface :] said...

Moi aussi!!!! i like Cyberchase and Arthur and Fetch!(With Ruff Ruffman)! i think arthur is still my favorite though!

Neon Duck said...

yup yup yup. +D. Of course when I'm finished watching them they alway make me feel sad, very random...hmm.