BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stupid reasearch paper.

FINALLY!!!! Finally i am finished with writing my research paper for language arts. Ahhhh! *sigh* well, almost. i have yet to make the cover page but that should only take like, 2 min tops. I had my mom read it last night and she helped me make some major much needed revisions, and so i re-typed part of it today. and printed it. Then i realised i spelled bulimia wrong in the first paragraph, had about eight conjunctions spread over the next like, 4 pages. so i had to basically re print the entire thing. And also.... I have all the resources i used in the works cited part, but i didnt cite some at all during the essay, so do you guys think it matters?? Hopefully not...
And i started my science project. I built the little box things and repotted my plants.



And i went to Yellow Springs. Its a town inbetween here and Dayton. Neon Duck would absolutely love it. Pheobe and i both agreed. I think im going to go there for my birthday and all of you are invited. Because its going to be awesome. And we will eat the most amazing ice cream ever (from Young's Dairy. I swear to God, that is the best place in the entire world.) , and go shopping at the quirky shops they have and watch people play hackeysack on the cobbled sidewalks, and listen to guys play their guitars on the little ledge in front of this crafty shop.
:]

So thats what i did this spring break. And B, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add Daylight (by Matt and Kim) to this playlist. :]

lovies
[: pooks :]

oh yeah, and i hurt my ankles really bad at gymnastics, so i could barely run this whole weekend. actually, i couldnt run, and walking hurt. It was weird, i was doing vault warm up and then at the first exsersize (knee ups and butt kicks) i had to sit down because they hurt so bad. i kept stretching them then trying to run, to no avail. So ispent the rest of the practice iceing them. then i went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with the uhles and my fam. And today i got awesome new track/ gym shoes. THEYRE PURPLE!!!!! and they make my ankles not hurt so much. My mom and dad say that my chucks are ruining my ankles because they have like no support. whatEVER.

Ok now i can say:
lovies
[: pooks :]

5 comments:

b2the3 said...

That sucks about your ankle. If you can't run, how will you do the meet on wednesday? that's this week, right?

Neon Duck said...

yeah, I get that from my mum alll the time, and I'm like 'my chucks define my feet! what do you mean they don't have support? MY FEET HAVE FASHION SUPPORT.' and then she rolls her eyes and leaves the room...

pookieface :] said...

niiiice! im going to wear them sometimes, but during track i have to wear my tennis shoes alot and ill probably start wearing flip flops every once in a while.

Neon Duck said...

yeah, OH! for my confermation, I got these awesome wedge heels that make my dress look even more hippish.

pookieface :] said...

oooh!!!! Awesommeeeeee!