BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

lots of things are bugging me right now.

Ok. I hate science. Officially. And i hate that stupid project. Im so totally going to have all A's on this report card, EXCEPT for that. i probably have like, a B- or C+. ugh! and im really not wanting to work on my research paper, even though i need to. I just hate doing work. which is why im here. :] and also, i really dont want to do this geometry homework because it bugs me and i hate square roots and stuff. and i want to be able to eat sugar again! AUGH! and i want to go to imPact tonight. its already 4:45 and it starts at 6:30. so ok, i really need to work.

youknow what else bugs me???? no one ever like, comments and has convos on here anymore. its sad. i think its because we all have our own blogs. which is why i post on this one more often. when my internet works anyway.... ! and I REALLY DONT WANT ABBEY TO COME TO YOUNGLIFE WITH ME. But i dont know how to tell her in a way that wont hurt her feelings. because shes my friend, but she gets pretty annoying after a while and camp is 5 days. plus, ill want to hang out with my church friends and i know she wont like alot of them, and the only real reason i think she wants to go is because its over-run with hotties. idk what to do. HELP ME!

Back to studying again. (studying = student+ dying)

Pookies who cant eat Cookies :[

4 comments:

Neon Duck said...

uh, isn't that the only reason you go? Sorry had to say it. Just tell her that you want to spend quality time with your church friends. Pretty simple. Hey I'm going to a church camp this summer...maybe, I'm exited.

b2the3 said...

I am, too. Tell abbey that she needs to give you the space to breathe. She seems kinda overbearing.

HappyCload said...

God, I feel like such a sinner. I don't go to church camps, let alone church. Does that mean I'm going to hell? I don't think I would like hell very much. But then again, do I really believe in hell...or heaven? ...ANYWAYS! I agree with B and Neon on the Abbey thing. She's so clingy and doesn't seem to be the kind of person that would get ANYTHING out of church camp. She's only going for the guys and you know it. Like Neon said, just tell her something about wanting to spend quality time with your church friends since you 'never get to see them' or something like that. I don't even get why you like her in the first place (no offence). She's extreamly pompous. Plus, she hates me for no reason, so that kinda puts a damper on our relationship. Like, whenever Olivia or I are talking to you, she ALWAYS interupts us, as if she has something better to say, and then gives us these smug looks like she thinks she's so much better than us. And I'm pretty sure you all know what I mean right? It's like she doesn't want us to talk to you. Uh, pookie doesn't rhym with cookie by the way. Ha, guess what? It's my birthday. But you all know that already don't you. Oh my god, it was so funny, when my dad got home from work today he gave me a huge bag full of those little boxes of...*drum roll please*...junior mints! Yep. A huge bag full. Junior mints. Right before my party. Fun.

Neon Duck said...

w0w.