BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Swim Bladders and Failure

Gosh, don't you just LOVE science? I got my goldfish yesterday and Fish F (Fillis) already has a swim bladder infection and is swimming on it's side. So now I have to get a Fish G which I will name Galinda because Fish E, who will be it's roomie in dechlorinated water, is named Elphaba. Mr. Ryans going to be all "Good project... What?!? you killed a fish the first day? Did you cut it's head off just to be sure? No? Well then, I know what grade you'll get! F. Next?" Grrrr... The goldfish and I are having some miscomunication issues. How do you tell a goldfish that it can't die for three weeks so it will listen?

13 comments:

Unknown said...

um. have my kitty sit there and stare at it. the fear will inspire it to keep swimming.

or maybe it's just faint of heart and will die anyway.

Neon Duck said...

HEhe. B I love you maybe because I can realate to you so well. OH AND THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSO
SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOS
SOSOSOSOOSOOSOSOSOSO
SOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSO
SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOS
much for getting those songs! The playlist makes me happy! HANG IN THERE B, I have faith you'll get through it. +)

b2the3 said...

He died... and my cat's been sitting there watching them swim for the past day and a half. Do you get it with Elphaba and Galinda? Wicked? heehee...

Neon Duck said...

YEaH I got it. BUT FOR THE LAST TIME! WICKED IS A TERRIBLE MUSICAL IN COMPARISON WITH MUCHMUCHMUCH MUCHMUCHMUCHMUCHMCUHCMCUCHCMUCHMUCHMCUCHCMCUCHCMCUCHCMCUH BETTER MUSICALS. lIKE HELLO DOLLY AND GUYS AND DOLLS AND LES MISERABLES AND OKLAMHOMA!!!!!!!!!!!

b2the3 said...

Oklahoma? How about Hairspray or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? NO!!!!!! Mamma Mia, totally!

Neon Duck said...

And then my head explodes.

pookieface :] said...

I love singing in the rain, oklahoma, hmmm, what others have i seen.... the original wizard of oz, and MY FAIR LADY!!!!!!!


MY KITTY IS BACK BTW!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY!

b2the3 said...

Ohhh..... What about once upon a mattress? I love bird's song, it's so... unique?

pookieface :] said...

never seen it. i wanted to though because in the heritige one, my friend steven had the lead.

b2the3 said...

cool. My friends Dannie and Asha were in it too.

pookieface :] said...

kulee!

Neon Duck said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I have nothing to say. THE GREAT DJ IS AN AWESOME SONG!

pookieface :] said...

i agree. Hey, u guys should go to sumopaint.com and fool around. ITS SO FREAKING COOL! Laura and Olivia would especially heart it.