BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

good people:

Neon duck is back. As opposed to being gone for the past few weeks. So sorry if I've been short with any of you, but I've had like 3 consecutive sucky, hectic weeks in a row. If you didn't notice anything then carry on with your lives and pretend that nothing happened. Oh And you guys neeeeed to talk on the comments again, it's lonely on the blog with out it. YEAH.

Oh and B, please add these songs to the playlist:

  • Ting tings:
  • shut up and let me go
  • that's not my name
  • the great DJ
  • MORE BEATLES
  • OKGO:
  • Get over ir
  • Here it goes again
  • A million ways
  • Invinsible
  • 1000 miles per hour
  • Brandi Carlile:
  • Wasted
  • The story
  • Hallelujah (REMAKE IF YOU CAN FIND THE ONE BY RUFUS WAINRIGHT THAT WOULD BE EPIC)
  • All American Rejects
  • My paper heart, ( I know it's old I know it's lame but I love it everytime)
  • COLDPLAY
  • Viva la Vida
  • The scientist
  • Violet Hill
  • Yellow
  • Lost

YELLOW (Again.)

OH AND REGINA SPEKTOR!

~DUCK

7 comments:

b2the3 said...

I'll try.

Neon Duck said...

Thank you my patient friend

pookieface :] said...

im babaysitting right now. i put the kids to bed like, 2 hours ago and then read my new GL mag, then now im on facebook and the blog instead of doing homework. my mother is going to shoot me.

Neon Duck said...

Sounds like a perfect time to write. sorry. I'm such a nerd. SPEAKING OF WHICH: I AM ALMOST FINISHED WITH MY FIRST REVISION OF MY BOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


! ! ! 1 111!!!!!111
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May I hear a w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Thank you. And no, Happy this doesn't mean you get to read it.

dark_athene said...

can i read it? =D

Neon Duck said...

You? Hmm, It would give me a new audience, It would be interesting to see if you liked it.......maybe. Maybe....

pookieface :] said...

WHAT ABOUT ME??????????????????????