BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Myrtle Beach

Ok, for those guide readers who haven’t already figured it out, I don’t actually live in Boflabein, Zimbabwe. I won’t tell where I do live, but for spring break, I went to myrtle beach with a friend and missed y’all like a crazy person. Did you know that South Carolina is the fifth fattest state in America? That’s right. And if their fish are any indicator, I could have come to that conclusion on my own. Forgive me for the poor cinematography. I did my best. Oh, and P.S. the ditz at the end asking if the fish can breathe, is me.

This is how bored I got when it was raining…

DSC00188

And to finalize this incredible post, if you ever decide to go to Myrtle Beach, then you’ll have to visit a fun store that I thoroughly enjoyed:

DSC00112

X-es and O-es,

The Forever Bumbling B

8 comments:

Neon Duck said...

B, you are my favorite ditz, because you just state the obvious, like "They're all on top of each other!!!!!" Snicker, I appreaciate your post. +D.

b2the3 said...

thanx. I think.

pookieface :] said...

haha that waws good. dang, those fish are fat. and i take offense (jk!) at the organized crayons thing because before i color, i have to organise them like that. that part is actually, true, but i know im a little CDO, so im not offended. :] i will take your advice and if i ever go to MB, i will stop by the gay dolphin gift shop.

b2the3 said...

No, that was the only pic I took. I also sorted them alphabetically by both first and last letter. I was soooo bored and we were up on the third floor, so I couldn't even go dance in the rain. It sucked.

Neon Duck said...

AW! that's brutal! I HAVE TO DANCE IN THE RAIN!. that should be a song...

b2the3 said...

I'll write it for u.

Neon Duck said...

thank ye

Hay bug:) said...

hey this is haley:)
im starting up another blog!
tell people to look at it!
and yeah.,,,, i love how the vidoe cut off just before me saying "uh becca fish dont breath.."
hsh