BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

O. M. G. O. M. G. O. M. G.

O. My. Frickin. God. O.M.G.
I was listening to the River Christmas music when i heard this song. I was like HOLY CRAPE THAT GIRL HAS A VOICE!!!!! Then i was like, wow, i really like the lyrics too. Hmm, i wonder who its by. Kinda reminds me of Krystal Meyers, and idk why.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorrry, i had to go get some snow, and put colored sugar on it to eat. ANY WAY...


Then the announcers said "That was Joy to the World By Nick Jonas!"
I was like
WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT????????????
seriously, it did NOT sound like a guy. I mean listen to it:



What.
In.
The.
World.

If it was like an octave lower, it would maybe, maybe, maybe sound like a guy. Although nick does have a really good falsetto. Honestly if his voice was deeper in this song it would be better than it is now. I think, anyway.

but seriously....

~pooks~

15 comments:

Neon Duck said...

are you for real? THis um sounds like a woman, or a small child, A GIRL. Maybe a prepuberty boy, THAT'S WEIRD.

pookieface :] said...

I think he was younger, but i know.. Isnt it???

Dibsy said...

lol you're right it does sound like a girl... :P

Dibsy said...

oh wait just to tell you it's me Dibsy. :P

also, neon duck, can you please go to my short story blog to see if one of my short stories are good? cause you're really good at criticizing.

Dibsy said...

HEY! i just noticed-you can feed terance the hedgehog!!! theres this strawberry tab on the right and i clicked it and fed it to him!!

Neon Duck said...

yup sure thing.

pookieface :] said...

hum de dum dum

Dibsy said...

i surely hope you don't sound like nick jonas right now, pooks.

Neon Duck said...

mudge.

Dibsy said...

excuse me.

pookieface :] said...

actually, i can sound like nick or joe whenever i want. all you have to do is sing badly through your nose.

i can sing better than them all put together when im bot even trying. Not to sound conceited, but they really arent that talented. at all. anyone who knows music will tell you that.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

actually if i try realllly reaaally hard it does sound like a minni him

Neon Duck said...

jeez, would you like me to stab your ego? Might deflate it a tweensy bit, kidding.

pookieface :] said...

MY ego?? i so dont have an ego.


.......



ok well maybe i do.

=]

Anonymous said...

*rolls eyes* Uh, yeah Pooks, ya do.