BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How many KBs in a GB?

Okay people monumental moment: Ahem. My laptop just gave me a heart attack, (actually it was my flash drive, but my laptop was working with it... anyway that's not monumental.) It wouldn't save my story and I like was about to cry cuz I was working on a large portion of story and it was about to delete it and then it was like 'disc is full please make room on disc or save file elsewhere' and I was all like WHAT? SO I saved everything to my laptop and closed everything and ripped out my flash drive brutally. And I glared at it, and I noticed a shinny inscription that it can hold up to 1 Gigabyte. So I knew I had a ton of KBs on there so I went to my handy dandy google bar and was immediately given the information I needed - Turns I have approximately 1024 KBs of story. w00t. Or at least That's how much I have on my flash drive, so minus all of the random sonnets and documents random people put on there (B...and Em wrote me a sonnet, actually she wrote an ode to my hair. it was really funny, and it's this whole insider so I'm going to stop talking) A whole GB of story. I'm stunned. +) I think this is a new stage of a writing nerd, I bypassed 'needs a life' (That was when I got a megabyte.) so now I guess I'm at ' my own mother thinks I'm a hopeless nerd.' w00t. SO now I'm fully content.

OH MORE MONUMENTAL THINGS:

The Emily Bear got her licence, *twitch* AND my parents got a new car, man it's sharp. it's this really pretty grey Carola, they're giving Em the Van, cuz it's already dented and mom thinks she'll be safer in it. We're renaming it the party bus...snicker.

AND I got my eye's dilated this morning and was stumbling around my house and B didn't care...harumph. But I got new frames, w00t?

Oh and did I mention I have a GB of story, writing, accomplishment? Well I do. WHA HAHA!!!

Alright. I'm done, +D+D+D+D+D+DD+D+D+DD+D+D+D+DD+D+D++D+D+D+D+DD+D

I actually want to get back to my gigabyte. MY BIG FAT GIGABYTE.
HA. losers. you don't have unhealthy obsessions, I pity you and your lack of a Gigabyte.

~THE ECSTATIC NEON DUCK

10 comments:

b2the3 said...

You mean that document? yeah. fun, no? except that you DON'T HAVE CLIP ART!

Neon Duck said...

Hey, get off clara bell. SHe's got a lot on her plate.

pookieface :] said...

i dont know what ur talking about. wow, auntie em wrote you a sonnett about ur hair??? thats speeecial.

pookieface :] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b2the3 said...

CLARA is a laptop that does't sit on your lap!

Neon Duck said...

SHE COULD IF SHE WASN'T A COW. And it was a very nice sonnet, and I'll thank YOU not to pooke fun.

b2the3 said...

I thought thats what you named it.

Neon Duck said...

I did, Clara Bell.

b2the3 said...

Then she isn't a cow!

Neon Duck said...

SHHHHHHUUUUSHHH! She doesn't know that. Gosh. are you the universal buzzkill?!?!