BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

In an INCREDIBLE turn of events:

We tried out for our school musical AND (drum roll please)... I didn't get chorus! I've never been an amazing singer, but they always put me in the chorus with all the bad singers. Tell me how much sense that makes. I have an ensamble. I think I have it with Ducky because when we auditioned, our school's (CrAzeD) choir teacher had us sing together. I'm watching the musical:

which we are doing, and it's a little lame, but I can live with it.

2 comments:

pookieface :] said...

Well good for you!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

And yeah, she is a little crazed. i had her for 2nd p. all last yr and that is NOT fun to wake up to. Now im lucky i have her for 6th.

Neon Duck said...

yup. I'm just a lettle bet annoyed that mainly sevies got parts, but only 8th graders got parts last year. It's so unfair. but, as B says, I DIDN'T GET CHOURUS! w00t.