BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

YACK.

Calo Calay! I've realized that I've been quite stressed of late. Anyway, I haven't been writing recently and I think that hacked of five years of my life, got my blood pressure up or sumtin of that sort. Hey did you know that they make dummy door knobs? Like they're there for show and turning then snaps them off and then your father will laugh at you and then go to the hardware store and make fun of you. Then he'll get all technical and NOW I can identify an impostor door knob when I see one, WHA! I have infinite power! OVER YOU ALL! HAHA! No really, it was quite interesting, I offered just to duct tape it, he thought that would be tacky for some reason...some people are so weird.

Hey I haven't talked to B all that recently, cuz we played phone ping pong so she didn't have to dis me, kidding b, you probably don't know to what I'm referring to, which is cool. But seriously, It'd be great to like break up with someone like that, over their answering machine, ha, great way to make friends.

Okay, I'm feeling quite relived so you may trace that to how random and bizarre this is. Oh and don't try rereading it, it'll just get more confusing...

Hey, did you know that I can type without looking once, it comes from writing my killer long manuscript. what's most unfortunate is I still can't type as fast as I think, but I can't even write as fast as I think.

Here comes the sun...so um Happy Christmas and that.

Oh, and don't trust marshmallows, they're canabeles (Could someone lend me a hand with this speeling.) and are evil. put them in a hot liquid and leave them to melt.

~N
~e
~o
~n



~~D
~~~u
~~~~c
~~~~~K

11 comments:

pookieface :] said...

I want a sweet doorknob!!
Btw, its cannibal.

Merry xmas!!!

(I got new headphones! No more crappy broken duct taped ones! Not that I don't love duct tape...)

Neon Duck said...

true dat!

pookieface :] said...

omg!! I GOT GLOWSTICKS TOO!!! those are so awesome.

Neon Duck said...

hum. YOu're distracted easily...

pookieface :] said...

yeah i am. it was really cool though, at gymnastics me and jessie were partners and we are like all so distracted so easily and allison kept yelling at us, and it was funny, but i threw a few standig back tucks off the block and im getting gooder at punch fronts. but i still land on my butt every time.

OMIGOSH!!! IM GOIng to seee twilight tonight finally i think. but i got these really cool colored pencils and sketch pad pour noel, and i've been drawing like non stop. yesterday i drew an ipod with all these cool swirly things and

i gotta go. draka and josh is on.
=]

pookieface :] said...

i mean drake.

Neon Duck said...

hm, I don't know what you see in that show.

cady said...

I've missed reading this blog.

haha.

Well, I just thought I'd let you guys know I'm deleting my blogs. Thanks for reading and commenting all this time.

xo,
cady

Neon Duck said...

That's a shame...

pookieface :] said...

i know. i loved She Like Electric. i'll miss it. =[

Drake and Josh is funny! even my dad likes it! so ha.

Anonymous said...

Hello again.

Aww. I feel special reading these comments. LOL.

Kay, well, the thing is, I thought about it, and I decided that I'm giving CSATS an overhaul. Totally rewriting it. So. That's on cadylolacep.diaryland.com JSYK.

Cheers.
Cady