BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

SUMMER OF '10

This summer I am doing an ecology project!
Instead of bumming rides off of people ALL the time I'm bike riding to places I would usually go in car. If it is within a 5 mile radius.

Exceptions: When I'm on a tight schedule

Dangerous roads (I ain't biking on Alton Darby)

When I have to take Bart with me. I so should have stuck with viola....actually no, that would not be fun.

OTHER THINGS I HOPE TO DO THIS SUMMER BUT I ACKNOWLEDGE HALF OF THEM WILL FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS:

~Planting my Garden
~Finishing my book
~Reading a lot
~Making Pots
~Bike Riding
~Seeing you cool cats
~Summer Gym (Mandatory time taker uper)
~Orchestra Camp for a week! (SO EXCITED)
~Bradley orchestra stuff
~String trio with Kettmans
~Driving time
~DO we have summer homework?
~ABC!
~QUALITY TIME ON THE HAMMOCK
~Going to the pool more than twice
~ CHILLING
~Enhancing my musical knowledge
~Finding my personality again (school robbed me of it)
~Camping
So that's a preview of future blogging topics and hopefully you can keep me to them!

~Approximately 7 days of school left! w0000t!

~NEON NEON NEON NEON DUCKING!

1 comments:

pookieface :] said...

SO EXCITED THAT SCHOOLS ALMOST OUT!
orchestra camp.... pshaw choir camp is going to be way awesomer.


yes thats a word. use it in your book :]