BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Approximately 25 Things I Love

I LOVE:

  1. Y'all
  2. Fish's 8th grade buddy, Kevin
  3. That I can play 2 different instruments
  4. that i suddenly am back into a normal sleep cycle
  5. empress by shan sa
  6. "endless moons, an opaque universe, thunder, tornadoes, the quaking earth. rare moments of peace; forehead up against my knees, arms around my head, I thought, I listened, I longed not to exist. but life was there, a transparent pearl, a star revolving slowly on it's axis." see the above.
  7. 12 days of school left
  8. counting the days until schools out... and remembering that i used to count the days until school would START.
  9. avatar: the last air bender
  10. "i could offer you chicago, but there's nothing i could do."
  11. sitting in my tree
  12. my james taylor cassette... i have one of his cds, but the cassette is so much more satisfying.
  13. baby pictures
  14. the smell of the air
  15. "if i could blink, if i could breathe, if i could get my legs to move... today could be the day i get this girl to love me."
  16. not capitalizing letters
  17. ALWAYS CAPITALIZING LETTERS
  18. sOMe TIMeS caPitaLIZinG lEttErS.
  19. finding money in my pocket that i didn't put there
  20. not having to see Josh Jacodd: Jerk Wad every day
  21. poetry
  22. "Annabel Lee"
  23. Acts 20: 22-24
  24. THE FLASH!!! :)
  25. You guys (that's where the "Approximately" comes from)

All The Love I Can Give

B is for Random!

(ha ha... it's funny cause it doesn't make sense!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's pretty epic, I must say.

pookieface :] said...

its funy cause it doesnt make sense... haha! good one! josh... i love that kid. well okay only somethimes like when he gave me 2 bucks at the track meet. i like baby pictures of people who i am friends with because they either look totally different or you can see the similarities insanely well, and i love trying to match the pic to the person!

HappyCload said...

B, this just made my day.

Neon Duck said...

and mine!