BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just taking time.

!I really think in English we should start and end sentences with punctuation!

?Why should we wait until the very end to have inflection?

.Anyway, aside from commenting upon our languages' punctuation I also wanted to say thank you.

?Why?

.Because you guys are the best people I could ask for to cushion any blows in my life.

.The best people for the job of 'Keeping Duck Sane', you do it well, and it's no small task. .I take my hat off to you,well I would if I were wearing a hat.

.You all do a whole lot more than even I realize on a day to day basis.

. I came to this realization while sitting in ceramics. .And I think it's really sad that only then did I notice how import you guys are to me, and that I should never take it for granted.

.So thank you, cool cats, for being those people.

,Love,

~NEON DUCK~

3 comments:

b2the3 said...

?Why the sudden revelation? !I've been wondering about the punctuation thing for years! .But now I think I have it understood. .I'm too lazy to capitalize half the time, let alone think about how I'm going to END a sentance. !I can hardly think of how to start it!

pookieface :] said...

!i like this! !ha, just forget capitalization! .you guys are mucho mucho mucho important to me too... i was thinking about it just this morning as i was walking down the hall before school. .i miss you all. .i think im the one going insane now. :] !ily!

Neon Duck said...

.Ah, a good point, B. .love you too Pooks.