BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sick.

I feel awful. I threw up in band. The single worst class to throw up in (except maybe home ec.). I never get sick, but i just couldn't do it today. it felt like dieing. that is so not how that word is spelled, but i'm not even going to fix it. also, i've given up on capitalization. so there.
i am a very clever block of wood. i screwed this whole thing up for the third time. god, i'm stupid.
abby, your beau was rather friendly today. surely he's realized that we're going to have to live with sharing you :) i digress.
slept in. can sleep make you sick? like you get too much sleep and your imune system, like, doesn't wake up? i'm sick and looney. i'm thinking the only way to cure this is with a nap, so i'm outie... hahaha. i need to watch emma all the way through... how does friday sound, ducky? ok. now i'm outie. and on fire. sleep!

B (the very clever block of wood.)

4 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Friday sounds amazing! I'll bring some Jell-0! I hope you feel better, do you think you'll be there tommarow? And when were you talking to Tom? I think something is going around...

b2the3 said...

i should be. thanks for the concern. i didn't have a conversation... persay. i saw him in the hall and he said hello. which was nice considering he doesn't particularly like me, but it's cool.

Neon Duck said...

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU?!?!?

pookieface :] said...

He loves me. :] hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

He loves abbers.

Im sorry yer sick b!