BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year (a little late...)

Happy New Year!! I'm like 12 days late... oh well.
So, my resolutions:

  • I AM NOT A PERPETUAL DOWNER.
  • I AM FRIENDLY TO EVERYONE.
  • I AM HONEST WITH MYSELF AND OTHERS.
  • I AM MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY HEALTHY.

I read somewhere that the best way to help yourself acheive a goal is to state it in the present tense and visualize yourself acheiving it. So. Yeah.

I also want to get into some cool music this decade. I have almost no idea what kind of music was popular in the last few years and I'd like to be able to carry on a decent music related conversation with someone that doesn't consist of "Hey did you hear... by...?" "No, I have no idea what that band is."

So yeah, carry on,

bTOtheTHREE

3 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Hey Kool KAT. You go on acheiving and believing....<---Those would be really lame music lyrics, even with paired with a kick ass melody which I unfortunately am uncapable of producing....ANYWAY DOn't go for 'Cool' music, that's like hanging out with the 'cool' crowd...boring and shallow. You want to stear towards something YOU, so SOME alternative, some christian and maybe a little mainstream, but be careful with that stuff, it's like drugs too much can be lethal.

Unknown said...

yes i am also sterring myself towardsd alternative./ sorry i like fail atr tryping to day anbd i am to lazy to fic ift. bleh. I HAVE A NEW LOVE INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pookieface :] said...

shtoopid computer.