BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

What is it about these high school guys?

I, also, am in like :] Unfortunately he doesnt go to Davidson, hes a Darby boy. And it IS NOT Brandon. (But i do miss him. And Austin. And Nate. ]: )

His name is Ed.

:]

Shut up! I know what you are thinking!

Hes a snowboarder.

I text him alllllll the time.

My mother better not be reading this.

I might be hanging with Kyleigh and Chris and him and this other kid at his house on saturday. After gym tryouts of course. Were going to play BS. I told my mother that there was no 'interest' between me and him... oops... :]

NATE GOT A FACEBOOK! And i know some of you might think whatever about him, but i am so excited because i missed him alot!

My life is picking up, but i still wish i was at bradley with you guys.

Laura, im moving in with you.

OH! and i reeeeeeeeeeeeally really really really want to go on this ski trip with my neighbor Lexis youth group, we miss school on Jan 14th and drive to West Virginia and hit the slopes all day, then we leave saturday for Kentucky and stay at a church there until Sunday afternoon (17th i think) when we head back. And its for middle and high school so my brother could go too. Its only $185 with a snowboard lesson and rental. :] But i have a meet the day before, and an invitational on the 16th and then a meet on the 19th so i might not get to go which sucks so bad!!!!!!!

I love her youth group. Its SOOOOOO fun!

Brad put me in charge of something next week, but i forget what... crap.

:]

I might be competing varsity for gymnastics... maybe. Prolly not tho. Idk if i even want to this year, next year sure though!


Pookiefaceeeeeeeeeee

16 comments:

Neon Duck said...

I have no idea what it is about the highschool guys...but I'm going crazy. (In the best way ever!) This ed kid....hmmm, make sure you know him really well. Cuz you might have something like will or lucas on your hands.

I still wish you were at bradley.
Hope you get to go +D.

pookieface :] said...

Augh!!!!! Sierra!!!!! OMIGOD!

Okay, so it was like me and sierra and kyliegh and ed right? well yesterday i asked sierra one question about ed at conditioning, and she was like "OMIGOD YOU LIKE HIM" and i was like "... yeeeeah... :] " and apparently shes his neighbor and she was like "i wondered who he was texting on the bus, he couldnt stop smiling!" and i was like "AWWW!" and so then she was like 'that is so cute, oh my God!" like the whole time.

20 min after practice i get a text from her saying "HE LIKES YOU!" and i was like "NO WAY!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!" and she said "yeah, and i just told him that you liked him too and he was sooooooooooooo happy!' it totally made my night! and then after i was done with my homework (at like 10:30) i had gotten a text from him saying ' we should totally see the fourth kind on friday!"

:]

my sisers birthday is on friday and shes having like 15 girls over so i dont want to be there and my mom doesnt want me there... :]

I am so happy!

:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

pookieface :] said...

Wait a second.... lucas who?

b2the3 said...

lucas laura's almost date to homecoming. She means he might have gone for it last year or something.
I wonder... what year is this Ed guy? How do you know him? I don't think he's a creeper, i just think *i* might know him.
Also, i'm starting to get over chris... with much coaching. I don't think there's any real love intrest in my near future. :) No boy drama!

Neon Duck said...

All I was saying was be careful just in case. But I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for you, he sounds great! and b, I'm glad we've gotten there.

pookieface :] said...

Yes you know him haha we had that convo yesterday :] and thank God youre getting over chris! Move on becca, its hard but it will sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo be worth it trust me!

Neon Duck said...

Seconded!

pookieface :] said...

OMG! I CAN DATE HIM JUST SO LONG AS MY PARENTS MEET HIM AND THEY APPROVE!!!!! :] :] :] :]but i cant go to the movies this friday and i cant go to his house on sat (my cousins are in town) and i felt really bad so i sent him like 6 texts last night explaining everything and he was so understanding and like "i uderstand, and it sucks your parents wont let you come, but i want to meet them really soon." and all this stuff and he was like "its just a setback, its fine, and i want to meet your parents asap :] " and i was like AWWWWW!!!!! :] :] :] :] :] like, its almost impossible for how happy i am right now. and sierra told me that he wanted to make it official really soon last night before i explained everything, im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neon Duck said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And garrett wrote back and we're going to new grounds!! like a date or something!

pookieface :] said...

Awww! im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! GO YOU!!! :] thats really awesome abs!

And Ed is prolly coming over on sunday and were going to hang out and hes gonna meet my parents and stuff :]

Neon Duck said...

nice! GO you, girl!

pookieface :] said...

Omg, hes coming over for dinner and its going to be like 2 whole hours with my family the ENTIRE TIME. :[ im really nervous. my dads planning nothing short of an interrogation :/

Neon Duck said...

+D Well. I'm glad it went well.

pookieface :] said...

meh. :/

i still dk if im going out with him or not... he never like officially asked me but sierra keeps saying "your boyfriend this...." and stuff so idk....

b2the3 said...

i think you should out right ask him if you are or not, other wise this could get messy. plus, i've gathered that he really likes you, so just go for it!

pookieface :] said...

Were going out. Its definate because my dad is fine with it and apparently ed has been telling everyone that were going out... and we have a date to the movies on friday :]