BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Disappointment.

Well.

Still a lip virgin.

Gymnastics is a varsity sport, and everyone gets a varsity participation award, but only some letter.

Ill prolly letter.

Which sucks, because i have the #4 spot on my team right now. That means that ill compete in like every meet.

There is an invatational on January 16th. The ski trip is from January 14th to the 17th.

I really wanted to go on the ski trip for youth group, but i cant.

Because of gymnastics, and also its $185 and we have, like NO money.

I wanted to go to that more than anything this whole year.

Seriously.

:[

being apathetic's a pathetic way to be, but i dont care.....

~pooks~

6 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Linz, you aren't supposed to kiss on the first date anyway! Was the rest of the date fun? What's your problem? Competing on everything is freaking beast! Sorry you can't go to that, I know you were looking foreward to it.

pookieface :] said...

Pshaw id totally kiss on the first date! Well, technically our first date was at my house so that was the second date.... and it was okay. but then again, its not like i really have anything to compare it to.

Ugh. I think im going to make my mom schedule a massage for me on saturday because my back hurts so bad. i have at least 20 knots, and i cant even bend over.

My mom and i talked last night and i have to talk to Carol about it, and figure out if i have any tests that friday and i told her that the church has a thing to raise money for people who dont have enough money to go, so i might be going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might.

Depends pretty much on Carol.

pookieface :] said...

IM GOING TO THE SKI TRIP!!!!!!!!!! Except its officially for "religious reasons" since its with youth group.... religious pilgrimage to West Virginia anyone?!

pookieface :] said...

IM GOING TO THE SKI TRIP!!!!!!!!!! Except its officially for "religious reasons" since its with youth group.... religious pilgrimage to West Virginia anyone?!

b2the3 said...

Jealous! That's awesome, linz! And isn't 4 on a team, like, super? Any way. Do you even know how to ski? I'd majorly injure myself! :)

pookieface :] said...

Yeah, except Erin Rose might join, shes practicing with us Thurs ( :] !!!! ) and shell knock me down to 5th if she ends up coming back to gymnastics. But thats totally fine avec moi.

Im gonna snowboard instead of ski, id kill my self if i tried to ski.... me hurling down a slope with pointy sticks... no way.