BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hell is real...and other bad tidings.

~My parents returned and its all I can do not to gnaw my arm off when they're talking to me.

~I am really starting to hate being stuck as me. I'm getting sick of all the problems that are Neon Duck.

~Overall I had a good day, I suppose. Just all the unfortunates (it's a breed of stupid little elves) came in clumps.

~If any of you say this has anything to do with men...It honestly doesn't. And Ribble if you give me that stupid smile and go "Yeah, okay whatever." May I remind you that I have gotten past 8th grade. Not that you'll believe me and you probably still are smirking because we all know when I'm mad it MUST have SOMETHING to do with men because I"m incapable of any other emotion.

~AFHK qalosztiefh alhk f I am so frustrated with everything.

~Neon.

6 comments:

pookieface :] said...

Please tell me that the stupid little elves didnt make you just hit your head on the keyboard. And i can already tell that this isnt going to be my week either. :[

Neon Duck said...

Ha, no. Well at least you have a man.

b2the3 said...

i thought this WASN'T about a guy...
THE RANCH PACKET DUCKY & I PUT UNDER THE SINK IN MEMORIAL IS STILL THERE!!! duuuuude.

pookieface :] said...

WOAH! THATS SWEET!!!! when did you get to go back to MMS?

Duck, what are you talking about? The last i heard you had a guy who blurted out "shes so cute" by accident OUT LOUD.

b2the3 said...

and then he spilled hot cider on his lap. lol... ciderpants...

i went for the 6th grade music program with for my cuz.

pookieface :] said...

oooh nice (for both). i want to go back and look in the prop room cause me and laura and zach wrote our names in there and i want to write them again. :]