BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i believe magic

I have to say: my love life is less than nonexsistant. I'm totally past Chris and all, but i came to a revolution! I don't WANT a boyfriend right now. They seem like more drama than they're worth. "I may be the last woman in the world to do it, but i've finally become a down-with-love girl. Level 3! I don't want love and I don't want you." Such a good movie.
I hate Algebra 2.
I made a new friend today! I used to be scared of her, but yeah. And she will probably be a freshman again next year, but it's ok because I won't have to sit by a stranger on the bus any more.
I'm done with my sister. She's so mean. :(
And I believe in magic... "in a young girl's heart. How the music can free her whenever it starts. Believe in the magic it'll set you free cause that magic's in the music and the music's in me!"
Do you believe in magic?
Life would be so much easier with superpowers.
OR a calculator in my brain.
OR with sleep...
Smiles and Magic All Around!
B

9 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Remeber this summer? I was all like "I don't want a boyfriend." And despite everything it's worked out just fine. And not dating is really a good option. I'm a down with love girl too! That was a bit of and odd movie but I was half asleep when I watched it. Who'd you meet? And I tottally support you decition, she's too mean to you, No one has a right to be that mean.

I sometimes believe in magic...on a rainy day, in the darkest hour, I just can't help it.

Algebra. BLAH.

I miss pookie.

NEON

pookieface :] said...

Aww b what did your evil sister do this time?

Agreed, agreed, agreed. Boys/love= drama, (but actually, im pretty content with my beau as of now.) :] Algebra 2 sucks hard my friend. 80.27%. w00t. Only thing lower than an A on my entire interim.

-b+ or - the square root of b squared - 4ac over 2a sucks.

Agreed, cause if we all had superpowers id fly to Bradley.

I believe in magic, cause the music is in me.

Okay, that emily osment song annoys me to no end, i hate her voice.

I miss you all.
I feel like this year would be so much easier and better if i was with you guys.

We need to get together Saturday. idk, if i have 3 hours of sleep cause of a lock- in, or if i have to not hang with my lover, I NEED TO SEE YOU.

Neon Duck said...

Of course dating isn't so bad if it's the right guy.....bwahahaha! who am I kidding?

Saturday I have a performance tech crew and homework...SORRY, friday after the play I could do a sleep over though.... I love you pooks! I hope I get to see you!

b2the3 said...

saturday i'm booked solid, my fam is doing this thanksgiving outreach thing all day.
Allie was at youth group and we all went around saying what we were thankful for and she's like "I'm thankful for my brothers." and i'm just like :(

pookieface :] said...

Aw! Evil Allie!!!! Im so sorry!
Friday night i cant do anything cause im going to a lock-in... What about sunday? I have church in the morning but i think thats it.....

Neon Duck said...

Saturday effing sylvia. ARHGTIawhyfclkah awekryh vioay3erf c
Ah well...sunday?

pookieface :] said...

You failed to tell me that ANDREA IS PRACTICALLY THE LEAD! Im coming.

Neon Duck said...

oh..yeah...forgoet you knew her. +/

pookieface :] said...

Ah, i totally didnt come.... i heard that it turned out to be not that great... at least thats what people here are syaing.

I saw New moon with laura and olivia. It actually wasnt that bad.