BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

duuuude.

I feel sooooo behind, and tired, i shouldn't write this while tired or it will just go on and on. I almost forgot a period key existed, let alone it's use. THAT could have been ranty. anyyyyway, i would totally suggest music for the blog, but i have a feeling you guys would hate my current taste in music, so i'll skip that point, what other point did i promise to hit the next time i posted? ughhh... tired isn't helping, and my music is going against me here. okay... okay okay okayyy. What to say what to say? i've been well, school is well, only struggling in Spanish 2. D: but all shall be well, helped a sophmore in Honors Biology with her homework today, does that count for anything? i'm drawing more as of recent, and people have actually WANTED my drawings, weirrrd.. but now i feel like i'm ranting on nothing, you guys ought to give me ideas on what to post on, i would post more often if you did. xD
EDIT:
OH HEY I MISS YOU GUYS! i knew i was forgetting something, but i really miss you all! D:

6 comments:

b2the3 said...

thanks for keeping in touch there, eh? what happened to posting biweekly or whatever you said the last week of school? anyways. i know the music currently sucks. i'm working out a bug in our project playlist account. it should be better soonish.

pookieface :] said...

KENJI! i miss you too. we had garden gnome as a word for our french vocab the other day and it made me think of 7th grade in shackles class which made me miss all of you.
i want to see some of your drawings!

dark_athene said...

xD becca, i've forgotten, i'm not going to lie, and i thought i only promised monthly but yeah either way i forgot...
Lindsey- they're horrible, they're just a heart, and then i add some random detailing and write a quote, or a poem to go with it.

pookieface :] said...

well i suck at drawing, so even if you think they arent that great they prolly are.

Guys... im sad. A little. because laura asked me if i want to sleepover tonight and i was like "i cant cause im going to the movies with ed and i have a 7 AM practice tomorrow. :( :( :( :( "

Carol is so freaking retarded. WHY PRACTICE AT 7 AM?!?!?! I NEED MY FREAKING SLEEP!!!!!

Neon Duck said...

Hey, have fun on your date, and really it's no big thing...there will be tons of sleepovers in the future.

pookieface :] said...

There better be! I am going to a church lockin friday night but we need to hang out sometime next week at least.