BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summers... They go by too quickly :[

Man, i havent done anything very social in a while.... I didnt see any of you at the fireworks. I mostly hung out with Liz (my cousin), ashley and corey. This is why, if you havent heard, me and HappyCload are planning a trip to the zoo somethime this week... or next. I havent talked to her in a while though. Also, are we still planning on doing a joint party (me, Neon and TheGirlWhosObsessedWithTwilight) sometime in late July? It has to be then, because i leave like, August 5th or something for a trip out west. I really should be calling people, but i was already on the computer... you know how it is. (Gah, i have gymnastics in like, a half hour... crap im so not ready!) So anyway, i miss seeing all of you! Ill call you guys soon..... if i dont forget. ;]
Love ya, Pooks
:]

3 comments:

b2the3 said...

Church camp July 19-25

Neon Duck said...

I'm good for July 26, 27, and the 30th.... I can help with that....but I was also thinking it would be fun to do our parties seperatly, last year it was like a party everyday....but whatever you guys want to do...

pookieface :] said...

okay.... ill call phoebe... i think saana is actually in finland.... ill try to call her.