BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Neon Duck and Pookie

KEY:
*Pooks ~Neon


*I just massacared Neons nails.
~With a battle axe.
*Her cuticles were half way up her freakishly short nails.
~HEEELP!!!!!
*Really ND? REALLY?!
~I can feel myself getting...pretty or even *gasp* cute?
*See... I told you!
~I'm MELTING! My nails are an unnatural hue of purple!
* Mine are silver!!! They're sexayyyy!
~We've decided Pooks should shop in the 'sexy' smells in Bath and Body works. I on the other hand shop in the FRESH section, you know a lot about a person by their scent of choice.
* They had Sensual Amber. And something Pomegranate. Its delicious :P
~ Because Pooks uses words like 'delicious' "OH You're looking DELICIOUS today!" Lame.
* Hey miss i- cant- tell- someone- they-look- delicious.... i use "yummy" too. Alex G wrote me an acrostic poem in my yearbook for my name and for the 'y' she put 'YUMMY :]'. So ha. Im the normal one.
~And how did you just win that? I saw no logic. Anyway Franz Ferdinand is the most excelent band I've come across scince Death Cab for Cutie.
*Theyre delicious. Vicious Delicious is a CD title for this AWESOME drugged-out techno band i like called Infected Mushroom. But Franz Ferdinand is REALLY good.
~ Loser. That's the best kind of band, And yes, yes they are.
*Neon Duck looks like a druggie in almost EVERY SINGLE freaking picture. I've only seen like 2 good ones of you. Her. Whatever.
~I know! DM reminds me of that everytime he has his stupid camera, and he refuses to deleate any of the pictures.
*.... You spelled delete wrong...
~Shut up Pooks!
*When you just said that it sounded like "shit up". Can you even do that? I mean really... hmm.
~ That my friend is called constipation. It''s a relitivly common dissorder, wiki it.
* I KNOW WHAT CONSTIPATION IS!!!!!! i was just wondering if you could poop in an upward direction................................................................................................................................... Like, with gravity and everything....................................................................... Maybe ill have to take a dump in space someday.
(We just about peed while i was typing this, btw. Just thought you should know... For posterities sake.)
~ Well you never know these days, though I think you might be referring to upchucking which is even more common than constipation, again, turn to wiki for answers.
* TOSSING YOUR COOKIES IS NOT THE SAME AS CRAPPING YOU LITTLE INSIGNIFICANT TWIT.
~ Well muck is coming out either way you insufferable kitchen knave!
*Well upchuck muck is green, and unless you have a serious condition, i dont think poo is supposed to be that color.
~Can I wiki it?
*NO you lack- brained ninny!
~Well this is a bizzare conversation to be having with a sniviling simpleton such as yourself!
*Ohhh! Pretty alliteration! I didnt know short- panted cur's were that smart. HA!
~Oh, I crave your pardon you PAINTED LADY.
**Gasp* Did you just call me a whore in old English? WTF!?
~What ho! An intelligent painted lady. How did that come to pass?
*Thou hast offended greatly! Eat maggot pie you pribbling swine!!!!!
~YOU CLOTH HEADED NINNY!!!! YOU SILLY SOD!
*... but i dont, do 'it', with donkeys. Youre just a malignant, sod- brained excuse of a life-form.
~As far as you know my dear innocent kitchen swill!
*WOW an insult and a compliment. Such a high achievement for a.... im running out.... nincompoop headed beast... swill... like yourself.
~Rat pellets! I am too, you stuttering beastly oaf squeased into a lady's attire. (that was mean, I totally don't mean it)
* Thou shalt suck rabbits ass ere i speak to you again you clumsy cur shoved into jeans.
~ Ohhhh good one! You rasping codfish, you sneering jabberwock!
*Thou are a grappling dingbat you little brillig knavely utter dissapointment of a duck.
~Hoooooo, I don't feel like being creative anymore you gimpy salamander!
*I do believe i have never been called that before, you disagreeable little toad.
~Large words issuing from such lard. (jezzz I'm running out of good ones.)
*Oh um okay you nasty peice of pale, sickly flesh. (Yeah me too. Lets stop.)
~As your fellow piece of pale sickly flesh I call it a truce. *Bows respectfully* T'was fought valliantly my good friend.
*Why thank you *Bows also* And i must say you have a rather large vocabulary for a brightly colored waterfowl.
~And you aswell for such a miscellaniously named creature such as yourself.
* Props accepted. I hope you viewers... Happy and Livy and B and DM... had fun reading this. The next time i see you peasants be sure you are prepared to get a mouthful. From us. Duh.
~YEs, you can expect such intilectual quotes from pooks as above.
* WhatEVER. Im tired of being creative. *dreamily* I just want to be a regular teenaged girl.
~What's the fun in that?
~Neon Duck
*Pooks:]





xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

5 comments:

b2the3 said...

Have I mentioned lately that I love you guys?

Neon Duck said...

awwwww. Thanks B. Hey I like this backround, nothing on the black one, of course. But not bad...

b2the3 said...

thanks! the last one took FOREVER but this one was pretty simple, so I got it done in like 30 minutes max. I like the simplicity thing.

HappyCload said...

Wow, you guys must have been really bored. Though it was quite entertaining to read.

pookieface :] said...

yeah, we hoped it would be! ahhh, old english insults. :] and this background rocks B!