BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

these past few days:

So family trip started Sunday:
~Realized I'm a bit of a scatter-brained dolt, courtesy of the doctor.
~Kinda felt like crying.
~Okay I might have cried.
~ANYWAY I enjoy King Louis XVI's art more than all of Italy's finest...oh yeah, because thousands of french peasants were starving to death and sitting in a pile of their own poo, I forgot.
~Got some ceramics ideas.
~Saw cannons that belonged to a pope. Which is quite ironic if you think about it.
~Saw some daggers with intricately carved handles
~Medieval men were tiny! (Fact courtesy of the medieval armor.)
~Read a book about Springsteen, who I forgot was super awesome.
~Saw Elvis' SUPER SEXY purple car. He had his initials on every inch of that thing!
~Saw Michel Jackson's super sparkly studded glove and thriller outfit!
~Saw all kinds of BEATLE stuff, such as John Lennon's Sgt. Pepper out fit....yeah.
~Hendrix's couch smelled very strongly of something completely illegal which made me lol.
~Hendrix also had a variety of capes.
~Bruce Springsteen had very messy handwriting, but not as bad a Janis Joplin. Oh and my hand writing looks most like AC/DC's.
~Which was super awesome to see the paper on which classics were born.
~ And then I came home, drove my dad to his office, drove back and spent 3 hours in the studio.
~Good days.
~I'm leaving for a cabin tomorrow.
~NEON

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's still Elvis's. It's only, "s'" if it's a possessive plural... Fortunately, there's only one Elvis, making your grammar incorrect.

Heil,
-Grammar Nazi

HappyCload said...

Why, you must be like. you know like, correctecting everyones's grammer!?!??

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, who's my mistrees ("wife")? I'm pretty sure that I don't, now or ever, have a mistress (or a wife, really).

HappyCload said...

Abby, we just commented at pretty much exactly the same time. Anyways, I've been to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as well! I thought it was really interesting. And how long are you going to be gone for?

HappyCload said...

Wow! Now MW is commenting at the same time too!

Neon Duck said...

I was talking to the grammer nazi, not you jesse. Yeah, happy, I was in absolute neon heaven! It really was, and they had a special bruce springsteen exhibate it was really cool! And just a few days.