BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Mush~Homes~Tups

Hey guys! So I havn't posted a video in a while and had a lot of old video clips on my computer, and new ones, and decided to make this video of NEON, POOKS, AND I! (Are you happy MW?!) It's basically just us being stupid and messing around. So you don't really have to watch it, but you can if you want, I don't really care. Just got bored and wanted to do something with those videos. But this is taking a freaking long time to upload....I hope I'm doing this right...I don't think I am...The video is just a black screen with a little red X in the top corner...I'm guessing that's bad...hmm....oh wait, I fixed it. Crisis averted. Is that the term? I'm not really sure...anyways. So I've been really busy doing a whole lot of nothing these past few days, so we have to start making plans to do stuff. Oh, and guess what? My sister is leaving for this CCAD college preview course thing on Sunday and she's gonna be gone for three whole weeks! You do know what this means right? Party! Speaking of parties, what are we doing for Pooks and Neon's birthdays? I know we talked about it a little but were official plans ever made? ARGH! This is taking forever to upload...in the meantime I think I'll share some of the best saying I can find while killing time...

~ "A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door."
~ "Stress is when you wake up screaming a realize you haven't fallen asleep yet."
~ "Chaos, panic, pandemonium- my work here is done."
~ Neon: "I do believe that you are entirerly not unschizopherenia. There. Ponder THAT Frodo."
~ "Dibsy: LOOK AT ME! THE COMPUTER SCREEN HAS BLEACHED MY FACE!"
~ "You laugh, I laugh.
You cry, I cry.
You jump off a bridge, I get a paddle boat and save your crazy self."
~ "When life gives you melons you know you're dislexic."
~ "They laugh because we're losers...we laugh becuase it took them so long to figure it out."
~ "You have the right to remain silent, everything you say will be misquoted and used against you."
~ "STRESS: A condition brought on by over-riding the bodies desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it."
~ "You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same."
~ "Ok, so what's the speed of dark?"
~ "If everything seems to be going well you've obviously overlooked something."
~ "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
~ "So many pedestrians- so little time."
~ "I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to do."
~ "It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 to reach out and slap someone."
~ "I can only please one person a day. Today just isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either."
~ "Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over."
~ Neon (while under the influence of a lot of sugar): "You know you're fat when you can't fit under the blanket, the blanket has to fit over you! *drunken laughter*"
~ Batman...or Olivia...one of the two: "Some days you just can't get rid of bombs."
~ B: "Well you know, I did puppets, and I usually played the duck so..."
~ "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
~ "My cactus died...I'm less nurturing than a desert!"
~ "Pinatas promote violence against flamboyant animals."
~ "The last digit of pi is Chuck Norris. He is the end of all things."
~ "Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise!"

Haha, sorry. I had to throw in some nerdy Chuck Norris jokes. Anyways, you've probably heard a lot of those or read them from my qoute book because it's really hard to find funny, not-perverted, sayings online. I kind of gave up and got my book. This thing still isn't loaded....I give up. And I'm to lazy to rewrite a post without the video so you probably just wasted a couple minutes of your life reading this seemingly endless and pointless post! Sorry! But if you've actually read this far it means that you're and awesome friend and I love you! Again, sorry about the video. I'll try to fix whatever's wrong with it and try to post it again some other time. Ok, now I'm done! WAIT! Now it says "Processing Video" instead of "Uploading Video"! Yeah! It's gonna work! It's done! w00t! Ok, enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many things to say...
1. 4 minutes and 18 seconds of my life were wasted.

2. Olivia could've been DEAD and you wouldn't have known.

3. Laura dances HOTT!...jk.

4. HELP ME UP!!!

5. Really? You didn't quote me?

6. $9.99...-99?

7. I've never made a list this big.

8. Ninja kick FAIL.

9. Where was I when this happened?

10. "less nurturing than a desert." HAHAHAHA!!!

11. Laura loves me because I read the whole thing!

12. I love how HC narrated what she was doing! ...was that intentional?

13. ARGH. Such a long list...

14. The Guild season 4 on Tuesday!

15. Was there booze at this fest?

16. There are officially more bullets than years of my life.

17. "A little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing." -Thomas Jefferson-

18. I was the first comment!

19. I'm so lonely...

20. "I know it was you. I HAVE Caller Idea." -Taylor from Summer Gym-

21. "Cats are like accordions, you squeeze them and they make a dying sound!" -ME- !!!

22. I'm done...

HappyCload said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Laura... I'm pretty sure we need to get married now because of this.
[see above and read until you laugh so hard, you fall out of chair.]

Neon Duck said...

Nice vid! I am such a loser....

pookieface :] said...

oh my gosh, im pretty sure this is the most epic video of all time... "tsk tsk america" what was i even talking about!?!
and i get so confused everytime i scroll through my contacts now. by the way.
"eagles may soar but weasels never get sucked into jet engines" LOVE IT.
jesse and laura you both have way to much time on your hands. and can i be the minister when you get married?! pleeeeeeeeeeeease?!
neon... your only a loser because its fun to be one :]

Anonymous said...

...I want to recieve a free Laura...

HappyCload said...

Haha, sure you do MW. Oh, and I get really confused too Pooks. The first time I was looking for Neon's number I had a panic attack because I couldn't find it. And I do have way to much time on my hands, so we need to hang out! And I guess you can be the minister if you really want.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Pooks, but I want to be married by the Pope!