BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

stranger things have happened to me

our family just adopted two adorable kittens!! :) the humane society is amazing. one is a gray short-hair named kronos (i named him!) and the other one is a long haired tabby that looks like our older cat. her name is connie and i guess she's my responsibility.
my muse has arrived in the form of a polaroid named ethel. she is my new camera circa 1997, and i absolutly love her. i found out film is really expensive though, so i won't be taking too many pictures, but i found a place that sells 20 packs for $10, so maybe all hope is not lost.
playradioplay! (one of my fave bands) is now analog rebellion, which is cool.
and, um... right! f.y.i. starting next sunday, i'll be droping off the edge of the earth for two weeks (camp, then grandma wait's cabin in michigain). i really want to hear from y'all at camp, so please write me!! i'll be sending post cards and such to you guys. :)
with that- i leave you!
b to the three *heart*

4 comments:

b2the3 said...

haha... i forgot to include the camp's address...
Lakeside Institute
c/o Lakeside Association
236 Walnut
Lakeside, Ohio 43440

Neon Duck said...

SOunds great! I want to see the kitties that don't hate me yet and I LOVE ETHEL! I WAS THERE WHEN YOU FOUND HER! IT WAS GRRREEEEAT! I so love thrifting, and B, that's actually a pretty good deal. I'll be sending you letters!

HappyCload said...

Dude, I freaking LOVE the new background! It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

It took me more than a minute to find myself on the background.
Oh, Yeah! ...(ahem) NOOOO! B!!! DON'T GOOOO!!!!