BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

VEEERY EXCITED!!!!

Wow, that was weird, my last post was i hate my life, and now this will be about how i love free sheet music websites!!!! i just got 7 pages of Carol of the Bells, plus the first page of secondhand serenade's song, Fall For You. As soon as i post this im going 2 feet over to my piano and am going to play them. Then i will watch Kung-Fu Panda!!!! Again.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLUSSSSS: I get to take Acting 1 next year, and the year after that i get to take 3 WHOLE YEARS OF PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Plus Acting!!! and i DONT HAVE TO TAKE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~pooks~

oh, btw, im as sore as a fudge monkey. I laid down on the couch after i got home from school, and couldnt get up.

6 comments:

Dibsy said...

If I made a small yelp, maybe I can make a certain bug nex to my mouth explode. Hmm.

pookieface :] said...

dude, that carol of the bells song is harder than it looks.

Neon Duck said...

Man though, I miffed becuase now I don't have a choice about gymnastic's next year, and I'm confused about wheather or not I will take zero period next year, and if I want to then I have to convince my mother because she's not too keen on driving me to school everyday, and she doesn't want me to miss like theatre because I'm doing gymnastics in fact I don't think she even wants me to do gymnastics but she's not saying anything because that would be bad parenting. and what if I get cut? when would I take gym? I need to ask about that. hurmphh. I dislike being decicive.

pookieface :] said...

dude, no matter what i am sooooo totally not taking gym. And carrie from 7th grd. season made the darby tem so im pretty sure u'll make it.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

lol wooooooooow.... I'M TAKING ACTING 1 TOO :)

Neon Duck said...

noice.