BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i hate my life.

dude. i hate that stupid T.O.M. I am getting so frustrated with this effing Geo homework, i can t typer, and i m tired an dmy back if really frinckin sore, and i have a freakin ton af pimples., ARGH! im not backspecing anything so you guys can see how screwed uo im tyoping.

me and my bro were wathcing bmx stuff on demand and snow, skate, and surf boarding, and its friekin inSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it. my bro has anfer issures. he os building this vert ramp thing for his tech deck and he got all mad ans stuff. because one of the pins holding the cardboard to gether pricked his finger.

Gawd. And katy is being annoying and im irritable and my bus driver changed my stop so im the last one off ,a nd i hate all the poeple on my bus except Lexi, who i dont really talk to because she talks to Makalea and Ashley who get on my last effing nerve, and sometimes kerry and Bridget. sorta. so im pretty pissed. i just sit there for like 45 minutes, listening to my iPos a dn doing homework sometimes. =(

like i said, i hate my life.

but my cuzin emailed me this:
funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals
and i thought i would post it cua its cute.

but still......

also, i read ahead (again) in the Agatha Chrit=stie book, and i know a few more things that happern, and its very.... eenteresting.

-rub the buddha AKA pooks. if u arent in then u wont get that, and im not explaining it, cuz its an insider.

p.s. my mom is shooting a nerf gun at me and it barley missed my nose, then it hit my head and then bounded off my ear. its her awy of sayinh"get off the computer"
there goes another, right in front of my face. hrmph.

8 comments:

Neon Duck said...

YEah, I know those spells were the gnomes seem to be in leage with the elves and then things have no way of going righ, but eventually this stupid simmile will get bombed and then every little thing will be all right

b2the3 said...

The picture got cut off. what did it say?

Dibsy said...

Yeah, I can't read it...

pookieface :] said...

oh, i think it said:
*waitaminit, if you like puttin broken stuff back togeder,wai u get so upset 'bout teh vase, n dished an the mug and the nekked angel statue??*
ecept spelled phonetically and stuff. but yeah, i thought it was cute.

dude, my WV is bulsish. Tell me that doesnt sound like a different word...... XD

Dibsy said...

Aww that was cute. XD

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

lol rub the buddha
Is that really how ur mom tells u to get off the computer?

Neon Duck said...

Wish my mom were excentric...kidding. golly that'd be scary...

Neon Duck said...

er. Scarier I should say...