BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkeys. Pie crust.

I don't have anything to say. EXCEPT that I'm dreading the looming small talk in two days time. Thanksgiving is so awkward. I have nothing to relate with people and I far prefer listening to people than actually talking. My dad always gets annoied and tells me to be more scocial. I never have anything to say. huh. I feel silly. I get to wake up tommarow and clean. Which I almost enjoy (keep in mind the alternative is endless amounts of studying for science). Well enjoy your same age cusions. My closest ones are twenty. ANother reason I can't relate to them. Ah well there will be food, can't complain.

~NEON DUCK.

10 comments:

pookieface :] said...

YOU?!?!?! WITH NOTHING TO SAY????
wow. im suprized. I guess i am lucky, i love all my cousins, and in fact, im the second oldest. Alex is the oldest and she just turned 16. Remeber my old blogger pix with me in that black dress with the blue wall bhind me?? that was her formal dress. =]

b2the3 said...

you have an older sister?

Neon Duck said...

older cuz. Weren't u reading? Unfortunately MY older sis is off with her BF.

b2the3 said...

riiiiiiiite. oh, wasn't she gonna go to cinci 4 thanksgiving w/ him?

Neon Duck said...

yeah. She did and I spent the evening playing with the smallish children who I didn't think were comeing. I was getting my 'I love playing with the kids' self on, B. I thought you'd like to know I exibit that stage more than once a year. +)

pookieface :] said...

niiiiiiiiiiice!

pookieface :] said...

niiiiiiiiiiice!

pookieface :] said...

niiiiiiiiiiice!

pookieface :] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neon Duck said...

consecutively.