BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My blog

Ok i have made the third and hopefully final change to My personal blog. It is now semi-random stories. They are ment to be funny and were made when i was on gaiaonline.com talking with random people and no my mom does not freak. Yeah e-mail me random story subjects and i will make then funny. just e-mail me at Kenji.Bungo@gmail.com. Thanks! If i change it it would be akward with those random stories (i have 2 already!)
ok it is now shown on my profile
also here is a link (click the word "here")

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really...special. Lol. Jk.

Neon Duck said...

he he. I enjoyed it.

dark_athene said...

X3 planing on more every day... yesterday covered today.. so i can skip one day.

Neon Duck said...

oh well you've got this figured out. Mad.

pookieface :] said...

finally!!! ill go read it.

b2the3 said...

Good job, dark matter... i'm *sniff* so proud of you! that could have been so much painless if you just ripped off the band-aid and blog'd to begin with/

Anonymous said...

B... lylas... but this is why I give you 'the look'. Lol. But you do have a point.

Neon Duck said...

Just because you have no appreatiation for the application of knowledge doesn't mean you have to beat up on B.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't! She's amazingly smart and I totally respect that. I just find the funny phrases she uses sometimes amusing. They made me smile. lol.

b2the3 said...

thanx, L. i try.

Neon Duck said...

mum wierd, guess what I'm trying out for a CCT play.

pookieface :] said...

Which one??? i wish i could, im just always too busy. or lazy. whichever.