BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Im back too!!!!

Ok so you all know i went to Young Life camp and i was like ah-mazingly excited right!?!?!?!?!?!? Well, the ride down i hung out with Kendal, Zach, Laura, and umm, yeah, Andrea and Sara a bit. Then when i got there i was having a great time and i met some new people and stuff, and Jesus!! there are a kajillion hottttttttttt skater/ punk/ kinda Abercrombieish guys there!!! i met this drummer with a lip ring named Owen... he likes Hawk Nelson. he kinda reminds me of a kid from our school...

and i met another guy with a lip ring named Joe who's almost 16. He skates and has a little friend named Joey (who's 14), and both of them sport bandannas daily. not becuase they're in a gang though. but Joe was sssssooooo nice and he was really into me, and so i got really confused because i thought i liked him but i also still liked Kendal. So Joe hung out with me a LOT and i liked... at first. Then later I was talking to my friends Halley and Macey and Laura, and everyone but Macey said i should go for Joe, and make Kendal jelous, which will make him either want me more, OR IT WILL push him away. so you can see my dilemma. But Macey said go for Kendal because i'll never see Joe again cuz he lives in Missouri. but it gets more complicated. I found out then that Joe and Joey are pot heads and Joe was on probation so if they find out he left the state then he could go to jail. and Halley told me that Kendal told her he NEVER liked me like that which was really depressing.

So i got really confused and at the rodeo (which was at like midnightish) i was crying really hard and all my cabin peeps were hugging me. and then Zach's cabin gets up to the place and we're on the same team, so he comes up to me and is like "what's wrong??" and i couldnt talk so Kelsey said, "She's reallllllllly confused" and so he gave me a big hug. which made me cry more. Then of corse Kendal comes up and gives me a hug which makes it a little better. so after a while i stopped crying. But then i found out Joe was on our team, and so he was trying to talk to me and i was stressed i didnt talk a lot. but luckily kendal and zach got along with him ok, and all my other friends did too so i had a huge group around me which always makes me feel better. so then next day i didnt want to go through that again, so i avoided everyone who wasn't from my church, which ment blowing off Joe. a lot. which i feel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY bad about. but i had waaaaay more fun, so i guess it worked.

I went tubing and rock climnbing, and mountain biking (a girl from my cabin broke her wrist... so of course it was dangerous and i was LUVIN it!!!) and did the high ropes corse and jammed my thumb playing volleyball with Laura and some bisexual guys named Trevor (he was amazingly hottt, and nice, and gives great hugs) and Caleb (i cant think about him without laughing). They were hilarious and i really want to see them again. =] BUT... they were swimming in the lake with Kendal and found a huge leech and showed it to me and it was disgusting. Macey is the nicest and prettiest cheerleader ive ever met, and she was helping me with my back handsprings and now i can do two standings in a row on grass (no spot) and a roundoff 2 bhs's with no spot on grass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way, Kendal fell for macey, laura'a bf broke up with her, and korey and Halley went out and broke up. And according to Jenna i broke the hottest guy at camp's heart. oops. but i met my friend Matt's friend Stan and he's really nice and totally ripped and does this thig called parkore which i still have to look up on youtube. but him and my crazy friend Steven got along really well, and probably were the strangest most random people at camp. and there were alot of crazy people there.... trust me.

On the way back i chugged a monster and laura got mad at me cuz she said i was acting drunk and i had to sitr next to her. Then Zach chugged a one liter Mountian Dew and to anyone who knows him i bet you know how that turned out. but i crashed (it was a nine hour bus ride) and talked with these hawttttttttt U.A. guys and laura was too bummed (this was when she found out her bf broke up with her) to flirt, but me and jenna did. They were really nice though, normally i would think they would be stuck up, but no. And i got their numbers. ;D

I know you totally did not need to know this and Neon i know you think im a pathetic loser, Cload i know you think im a whore now... and B and Liv, i dont know what you will think of this. Especially since it was a Christian camp.

Young Life was amazing in the end, and alot of my best memories of summer will probly be from there. Well, i definately will have some bad memories too but you know. win some lose some.

anyway............. i love you all and missed u tons.

-pookie-

39 comments:

pookieface :] said...

that totally should be ur motto. im serious. "ND hates people. the end.' teehee!

Neon Duck said...

Oh good you didn't get offended, I was afraid you were going to be mad at me. Seriously though, I agree, like anyone who's not my friend is generally a compleate jerk that I greatly dislike.

Neon Duck said...

Oh good you didn't get offended, I was afraid you were going to be mad at me. Seriously though, I agree, like anyone who's not my friend is generally a compleate jerk that I greatly dislike.

Neon Duck said...

Oh, I figured out why I keep doing that, okay. That will stop know.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

um wow.....

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

im bored if any one has any ideas of what 2 do let me know zzzzzzzz...

Anonymous said...

Pooks...Even reading through that I can hear you saying it really fast in my head like you would have if you were here. Does that make sense? Anyways, I had to read that twice to fully understand everthing that happened...just thought you ought to know that I think your mind is confusing. And no, I don't think your a whore, I just think that your a little...hm...a little boy obsessed. But that doesn't mean your a whore ok? It just means that you have extreamly wwacked out hormones...but we love you anyways! Lol.

~*HappyCload*~

Neon Duck said...

I agree, I can hear her in my head too, or at least, I think that's her.

pookieface :] said...

i love you guys too! *phew* so glad im not a whore. i wanted to be though... those UA guys were like seriously hottttt. but im still not so you know. we are so weird. is it normal to hear ur friends in ur head??? idk.... =]

Neon Duck said...

Linz. DO you know howwww contradictory that was?

pookieface :] said...

ummm, yessss?!?!

Neon Duck said...

do I take that as a no?

Anonymous said...

...ok...I'm the confused one...again. But Pooks, why would you ever WANT to be a whore?! So that shallow guys that don't have anything else to do than hit on slutty(?) girls will be into you!?!?! Pooks! That is SO not you! I mean really! I just mentally slapped you really hard. Pretend that it hurt, because you need a talking to! Jeez. Ok...*deep breath* I'm done. Ok, onto a lighter subject. I have been moping around the house for like three days now doing absolutely NOTHING! And my mom came up to me and was like, "HappyCLoad(well, she used my real name, but the internet these days!), your lazy, and your wasting your summer inside on the computer and and watching t.v." Yes, my mother said that to my face. So she spent all of yesterday trying to make me think of something to do today, and I decided that I would call a few of you guys up and go to the outlet malls or something(hello! Outlet! A mall with cute yet cheaper stuff! What could be better!)But 5then I forgot to call you guys. So she decided that the only way to get me out of the house was to take me shopping. I know right? My punishment for doping around the house is going to the mall and having my mom buy me stuff. (Try it sometime! Lol) But yeah, I got a cute bag at Wet Seal that I'm going to carry around for school instead of a backpack. I got two necklaces there, oh! And I also got a pair of hotpink lowtop chucks! Well, they aren't 'converse' exactly- BUT! Before Neon goes off on me about how there not real chucks and that there not hightops... all they had were lowtops, and honestly, my family can't really afford to buy expensive shoes right now, and these were only like, a third of the price of real chucks, but they look JUST like them ok? Theres my reasoning, hope it's good enough for you Neon. Oh, and I also got a really cheap cute blue hoodie thing at Pink. Yes, Pink. But it was cheap...and...really cute. So...yeah...gtg.

~*HappyCload*~

Neon Duck said...

Pathetic, that's alright. Dpn't live up to me, That doesn't sting. I got a knew bag and I'm going to cover up the logo with some choice duct tape and buttons, w00t.

pookieface :] said...

ahhhh, back to friends where summer never ends. i really dont kno why i just said that.... i really need to go shopping. but i didnt feel good today so yeah. im being really random. i want chucks!!! ooohhh, hot pink!! yumm! i really like their like bright electric blue ones too. =]

pookieface :] said...

u know what??? i wasnt going to tell my 'rents bout the whole Joe thing, but then my mom decided she 'had' to check the blog and found out. UGH!!!! I HATE PARENTS!!! so know they're all 'im so sorry. do you need a mommy hug?' 'ummm, i think ill pass'.
ugh

Anonymous said...

Lol. 'Mommy hug'. That's a new term that I'm sure I will use in the future. Good job Pooks. Lol. And that's really weird about the chucks thing, because I wanted to get really bright teal ones, but they didn't have any. The only other colors they had were white and bright orange. Which would have been pretty awesome, but, I don't know, I thought the pink ones were WAY more awesome.

~*HappyCload*~

pookieface :] said...

yeah, i really dont think im into all that orange and yellow stuff. i just dont like those colors. so im glad u picked pink!

Neon Duck said...

Whatever I'd take orange chucks over pink anyday.

pookieface :] said...

well, i like ur green ones waaaaay better than some stupid orange ones. I mean seriously? what does orange even GO with?? no offense.

pookieface :] said...

sorry. i didnt mean to sound that rude...

Neon Duck said...

Um, you guyes are too nice WHY would I find that offencive?

pookieface :] said...

i dont know. im just stupid like that.

Neon Duck said...

*sigh* a little more self confidence would suit you favorably

pookieface :] said...

I KNOW!! i really dont have that much self confidence. Like, at all. Really, if you havent noticed.

Neon Duck said...

ohhh, I have.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys must check the blog like every hour, because you just had a whole little conversation that I didn't get to ge part of! And I agree on the orange thing though, don't feel bad. Because orange really doesn't go with anything. Well, I don't know. I guess it depends on the shade. But orange shoes!? Eww. Oh my gosh guys, if anyone doesn't have self confidence it's me. I mean really. And what are u talking about Pooks not having self confidence!? I think she has a lot! And Neon, well...I don't really know. Sometimes your like really high in it, and sometimes your really low in it. I'll leave it up to you to choose.

~*HappyCload*~

Neon Duck said...

I dunno, half the time life sux and the rest it's liveable. I think that my mood goes with what I'm writing about, sad eh. But you all are like, not me so you should have better self confidance, and Happy, you have never had a conversation with pooks at the gym, her self esteim PLUMITS.

pookieface :] said...

i know! i dont even know why i put myself through the torture of crotching, falling, slamming, crashing, and running every chance i get. im stupid like that. but i do really love gumnastics. At least im not as bad as Gabby. She is so good but is scared to do EVERYTHING!!!
Plus i pertend alot. if u could be inside MY head, you would be suprised at how i feel about myself alot.

Neon Duck said...

Half the time I don't even know why I'm there. The other half?...oh man.

pookieface :] said...

ooook....

Neon Duck said...

Seriously. ARe you going to the meeting on THursday? want 2 carpool slash hang out?

pookieface :] said...

yesss!!! ill tell my mom and call u l8r.

Neon Duck said...

ohh, I asked my mom and she said that parents have to be there so like, carpooling is out, but we can still hang out...

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

wow i just read the whole thing straight through and it is quite emotional then the usual

Neon Duck said...

Ohhhh we try.

pookieface :] said...

deffinately. ive been really emotional lately. at least i havent gotten mad and emotional at the same time becuz THAT would have been bad. like, drop some of the word out of emotional bad. but luckily 'music hath calm the savage beast.'
i serioulsy think they should play music in the cafeteria.

Anonymous said...

That would be cool...to bad they don't. Ok, you guys know the school levee thing right!? Well my mom got the list of all the stuff that will be cut if that DOESN'T pass. And, wow, IT NEEDS TO PASS!!! Here are only a FEW of the things that I think WE would care about.

~Reduse SIX nurse positions
~Eliminate Proficiency Tutors (Grades 9-12)
~Reduse 18 Librarian positions
~Reduse 2 highschool Guidance Conselors
~Reduce 2 instrumental music positions
~Reduce number of assistant coaching in ALL areas of schooling
~reduce 3 assistant choir posistions
~6 assistant instumental assistant positions
~3 assistant drama positions
~Eliminate freshman sports
~ELIMINATE MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS!!!
~Reduce TEN highschool teaching positions
~Eleiminate busing(public transportation) for grades 9-12
~Eliminate the fallowing:
Middle school sports field trips
Freshman athletic feild trips
Music, drama, and art field trips
PK-12 school-day field trips
Shuttles
~Eliminate summer school transportation
~Eliminate all daycare transportation
~Eliminate kindergarten midday busing
~Reduce 10 gifted teaching programs
~Reduce 10 instructional Technology teacher positions
~PE credit for those who participate in Band, Athletics, Cheerleading (Reduce 2 PE positions)
~Eliminate summer school
~ELIMINATE 5TH GRADE BAND/STRINGS!
~Eliminate evening, after-school, & weekend building usage(utilities)

Yeah. And that's only like...22 out of...like 36 or something. Doesn't that SUCK!?!?!? UGH!!! I WANNA HIT SOMETHING!!!

~*'not so Happy'Cload*~

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

ok whats the poit of going to school except making friends if there's no field trips, no band,and no sports traveling !!! Its not fair we need to said that list to every ones partents cause this is important at least the ones that r going to say no like my dad