BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bubbles and Cookies don't mix

Yes, it is time for my long anticipated rant. I'm baaaaaaaaack!!! So just by a show of hands, who here remembers (breaks into random song) my Nema Nema Ooo my Nemanema my Nema Nema Ooo my Nemesis? You know, Bubbles? Let me tell you, we haven't suddenly become the best of friends or anything, in fact my dis-liking-ness has grown stronger if that is at all possible. Today was Coach D's Birthday and because her mom is Swim Team President (have I mentioned this? Well she has.... a lot) Bubbles brought cookies for the 13-18 group. Oooh my, my. I have the feeling that they were SPEACIAL cookies- even if the they were store bought, Kroger could be in on it. SOOO um I had news for Pooks but I kind of forgot. I'll let you know. Oh, right!! I saw Kendal P at the pool yesterday. He was talking to his mom. I never really thought about populars having parents. Can you honestly say you've invisioned K.S.S.'s mom? I know, Random!! but I'll get over it.

B3

16 comments:

pookieface :] said...

cool, i met his bro the other day, and actually, i know KSS's dad, and have been to her house.... dont hate me!!!!

Neon Duck said...

Ah, B I've missed you to no end.Your grrrrrr-eat! w00t! who want's to join my I heart Tony the Tiger club?

Anonymous said...

Wait A minute...who is K.S.S???? I am so confused. Then again, I seem to have taken that role in out little circle of friends. The confused one. But I'm glad to see your alive B. I thought you had like, fried up on the sidewalk or something drastic like that. Guess not. Lol. Did you EAT any of the cookies? How do we know your not brainwashed now or something!?!?!

~*HappyCload*~

pookieface :] said...

K.S.S. = Kirby..... and how do we kno UR not brainwashed?!?!?! jkjk
I WILL JOIN UR CLUB!!!! i heart Tony!

Neon Duck said...

THat, my friend is some major w00t-age, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh what? Neon is starting a club about Tony the Tiger. I'm so in!!! I heart Tony...a lot. Lol. Oh and for Pooks...YOU HAVE BEEN TO HER HOUSE!?!? *Ahem* no furthar comment. And about the brainwashed thing...I guess you'll never know will you? (Dramatic right?)

~*HappyCload*~

pookieface :] said...

dude, i was like bff's w/ her in 4th grade..... shes not that bad. Well except for the constsnt sluttiness...... lol. wow, ive never actually said lol b4, HAhaha!

Neon Duck said...

As a general rule people are never 'not that bad'.

Anonymous said...

Ok, did you word that sentence just so it would confuse me? Because I just spent like five minutes trying to decyfer that. Lol. Why do you have to contridict(?) things so!?

~*HappyCload*~

Neon Duck said...

'tis a great amount of fun. Go see if Pooks got it.

pookieface :] said...

I GOT IT!!! The first time too. HA!

Anonymous said...

I dispise you people in the most loving way possible...*Sneer*. Lol.

~*HappyCload*~

pookieface :] said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

Don't laugh at me Pooks. You have no idea what kind of havic I can create in your life. No. Idea. That's right, be afraid.

~*HappyCload*~

pookieface :] said...

yeah i know i dont know a liot of stuff. but i do kno where u live... be afraid. be VERY afraid.

Neon Duck said...

Alright, so can I blame one of you for how screwed up life gets? of corse havok doesn't even cover it...