BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

life sucks sometimes.

well it does, ok? the last thing i want to be is whiny, but i'm speakin' the truth here.

i'd like to say that i'm happy, but i don't think i am. and i'm not really sure that i can think of anyone right now who can honestly say they're full of happiness. ok, actually i'm sure there are people who can say that, but most of them are liars. i look around and i just see a whole bunch of sad people. my brothers aren't happy. allison is so full of hate, she's actually emitting hate energy. god knows my parents aren't happy. and don't even get me started on some of the people i see at school.

why do we all just walk around tired and sad and lonely? if there was a way to spontaneously be happy i'd like to get on board (no drug references, you morbid morbid walrus.) so, eventually, i'm going to start keeping track of stuff that makes me happy. right now, i'm too tired for this. its like 12:15 and i've barely even started my homework because i was busy mentally napping and eating more than i should.

oh, and they took my door. like i live in some really bad 90's movie. i change clothes in the bathroom. why? because i don't have a door on my bedroom. that's the new perk to being grounded: oh, and bonus! i still don't get a life. yay!
not so much...

love you and hope y'all are actually happy,
b (who would really like her life- and her door back.)

2 comments:

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

B I love you and I'm sorry about your unfortunate luck with parents, i know what it's like to have a stupid parent. I think people just aren't happy because everyone is too caught up in their lives to take time to be happy. I don't know I think people these days crave problems, drama, and ways to be depressed subconsciously. Not saying you do, you know what I mean :) I'm a hypocrite by the way because I'm usually not "happy". Which is why I really want to get back to Bradley so instead of constantly stressing I can have fun with high school (hopefully). I wish we could hang out :( maybe you could see if I can help you "study" for one of your exams! If you ever need to talk don't hesitate to text or call me because i typically stay up until like 1:00 or 12:00 every night so I'll be awake :) hope that helped a bit

Anonymous said...

I wasn't gonna make a drug reference! It's like you don't even know me. Oh, and what Chocolate said.