BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 13, 2011

I'd like to be... Under the Sea!

actually, no i would not. that's our new french unit and after 3 days with out french, math, or band, i have found that they all have moved ahead at super sonic speeds.

i have NO idea what the sea animals are called in french. don't even bother asking me what the hell a sequence sum is and if you think i have a clue as to the concert order, you are sadly mistaken.

i wish i had just been sick for one more day so i could push all this crap into next week.

Oh! and my brain has officially stopped.

lkajshdgt oiw4iu sd (<----- fingers tap dancing on key board.)

b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of math, I am taking statistics next year. I can't stand Algebraic math AT ALL anymore.

b2the3 said...

you realize that now the chances of us ever having another class together have significantly dropped again. you know why? because you don't want to work to potential, besides in art.

Anonymous said...

It's math. I'm gonna need to take stats anyway, so why not?