BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey, Sup?

ok, so i made and awesome ladder and anyone who comments on this post goes up and automatic 2 points! and that's kinda a big deal cause, you know, Jesus is a 10.

10= Most Excellent
9= More than usually Excellent
8= Excellent
7= SOOOOOO close to Excellent
6= Totally Rad
5= Pretty much Rad
4= Somewhere between Rad and Bogus
3= Kinda Bogus
2= Bogus!!!
1= More than usually Bogus!
0= MOST BOGUS

ok, so personally I'm a 7.5 and this scale (and placing everyone I know (ok, some people i know) on it) took me pretty much all day at school. When I wasn't pretending to learn.

OH! and I have TWO pregnant teachers now. JUST like last year. And I'm calling it right now: Mrs. Horne will be pregnant again next year. Just a hunch.

ok, love and stuff!
B

4 comments:

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

what's my rank :O

b2the3 said...

you're a 9.0
(the only other one i think was zach johnson...)

Anonymous said...

Jesus is a ten? Really? I respect religion, but that seemed forced. I'd imagine that you'll be docking me points now.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

:D I'm more than usually excellent!!! yay! you made my day! I'm so excited especially since i'm as awesome as zach! what's jesse's rank?? wait i'm not more awesome then you B!