BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

GAAAAAAAAH!

OH hey, didn't see ya there, my name is Liv and I'm here to tell you about how I'm losing my mind. I thought I had found it for awhile there but I seem to have misplaced it again. My stuffed animals say that haven't seen it but I think they're lying, you can never trust a stuffed bear, they're tricky. I'm still searching for my mind and haven't been able to get any help looking for it, so if you see it can you let me know? Thanks :]

P.S. Soo I was wondering if we should call each other by code names still because I don't know what to do when I want to mention you guys and then I freak out because I don't know what to do and it just doesn't end well. I wasn't sure if we're being ninja top secret or not so I didn't want to risk slipping information about your where abouts or something onto the web. SO yeaaaaah.

Love,
Chaco <3

1 comments:

Neon Duck said...

I'm sorry you're going crazy. I've been thinking about you because I was sick yesterday and I was going crazy being in the house one day! Call us whatever you want no one comes on here anyway.