BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Mailmen and Hamsters

Today was a good day in English Class! Laura and I spent most of the time goofing off and discussing things that had little to do with English other than that being the language these things were spoken in.

Laura: You know what I've always wanted to do, you know, if it wasn't like animal cruelty? I've always wanted to buy like a whole bunch hamsters and just like stuff a mailbox full of them so when the mailman came it would be all HAMSTERS!!!
Me: Aw... poor hamsters....
Laura: Maybe I'll just get a bunch of ugly feeder rats.
Me: GOLDFISH! Do it with goldfish!
Both of Us: *random see-through mailbox tangent*
Laura: But what if once all of the hamsters come out, the mailman gets so scared, he like, steps on the gas and runs over a hamster?
Me: Hamsters are tough. My dad stepped on my hamster once.
Laura: Yeah, my cat ate my hamster once.
Me: Really? My HAMSTER ate my hamster once

Love! B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new background. If you want hampster genocide, talk to phoebe.

Neon Duck said...

LAOVE the background! I miss goofing off in easy classes with you guys....memms.

HappyCload said...

...do I really say "like" that much?!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Yes you do.

pookieface :] said...

omg youre turning in to me! and noooo dont do that! thats mean to hamsters! i love hamsters! do it with those 10cent golfish that only live for like a day anyway!