BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love//Hate//Muse

dear world,
i love you. so i recycle. i hate you. i'm kind of stuck here. and why? because of your stupid gravity.
love//hate,
b

hey, guys. i'm grounded here for like eternity. here's what i'll be doing until may:

  • pretending to do homework
  • rereading my favorite stories
  • wishing i had reeds to practice
  • maybe actually doing homework
  • writing poetry... sad and depressing?? maybe.

which brings me to my next point. so i might have mentioned this guy i met in the play last year. abby knows. i have recently realized our classes are all really close. i think he's my muse. i wrote a really good poem about him, and if it gets edited soon, i'll post it.

love you lots,

becca

9 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Becca this realationship has crossed the line to stalker (it's not a realationship because you don't talk) please just TALK TO THE BOY! I have, he's moderately charming I enjoy his company, say hi, DO NOT WRITE POETRY ABOUT HIM WHEN YOU HAVENT HAD A CONVERSATION WITH HIM.
But I would like to hear it.

b2the3 said...

No, it's not about HIM!! It's about wanting to know someone but not knowing how to. And I prefer hopeless romantic, not stalker, thank you very much.
AND MAYBE I WILL. so. there.

Neon Duck said...

OH good! I was worried. And you better girly girl. DO IT!

Anonymous said...

I think this blog is what made me gay...

b2the3 said...

really? you're going to go there? nothing can "make" you gay, jesse. my god, you of all people should know how messed up that is. unless you remember the exact moment that "turned" you gay... because if you do, you're not gay, you're either attention seeking or just curious. way to fuel the stero-type.

Anonymous said...

Good lord, B. Literal much? I simply drew attention to the fact that this blog is 70% Silly Woman Drama, 20% Actual communication, and 10% Jesse (Or, in Layman's terms, a waste of binary). If I wanted to fuel the sterotype, I'd talk like I have a question mark at the end of all my sentences and have a fashion sense. Don't start a fight with me on this subject. It'll end with you in pieces.

Neon Duck said...

Morbid, don't threaten B. It's not cool and it shows insecurity. Which I think is what this comes down to. And so you are still saying our "Silly woman drama" "made you gay". Because that's what I'm getting from this.

Anonymous said...

No shit Sherlock. 'Twas the joke. My threatening of B was more at the fact that she not only called me, "attention seeking", but she also questioned my sexuality. Which sets me off. And it was less a threat than a warning. Meaning, if B wants to go at it with me about this I'll probably get unbelievably mad and Lord knows what might happened.

Neon Duck said...

SO B TOOK IT LITERALLY WHICH IS WHAT YOU MEANT. MEANING YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID AND SHE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO QUESTION YOUR SEXUALITY AND CALL YOU ATTENTION SEEKING.