BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

APUSH PROCRASTINATION!

Monday was just one of those days.
Tuesday was hard.
Wednesday I thought everything was starting to look up
Thursday it seemed to fall apart
Friday was fine.



I wish my weeks weren't so bipolar.
News on the DUCKY FRONT: I have transformed my life into a never ending orchestra rehearsal I am LOVING IT, assuming everything all works out with everything. And we all know what assuming does, especial since Kettman is involved.
I love you all and I miss you all. . .even though I see you everyday
~Love or whatever,
NEONDUCK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assumtion leads to downfall.

b2the3 said...

i really hate that he gave out letter grades when we had 3 assignments. and now i'm failing 2 classes. and i miss you.