BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

my oh my how life flies by

i dont write much of anything anymore.

my journal entries are all about 10 days apart.
i havent posted on here in God knows how long.
im sorry for that btw...
im just so tired or preoccupied and my parents have this stupid rule now that i have to be in bed by 11... im a night owl, i cant take it!!!!! now whenevr i stay up late on the weekends im so tired the next day its ridiculous!

i dont feel invincible anymore.

Kyle et moi avons au theatre pour le voir Charlottes Web. C'etait bien! Je il aime. mais, je ne il adore pas. not yet.

FRENCH IS KILLING ME! IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN I DIDNT HAVE TO WORK TO GET AN A+ NOW MME SHEPARD MAKES US DO HOMEWORK LIKE EVERYNIGHT!!!

i love you all and i really enjoyed seeing you all saturday night;) i wish we could have all gone together. Promise me that those who are involved in this dispute will just sit down and talk things out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate having you guys be mad at each other.

love you with all my heart <3
pookies

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I truly forgot that Pooks was a member of the blog. I apologize. I was able to figure out the French part using my knowledge of latin roots. Yay for me! You shouldn't be too hard on yourself though.

Neon Duck said...

Hey girl, I'm glad things are going swimmingly with you and kyle. I agree with Morbid but I do want to point out the irony of him telling someone not to be hard on themselves. Food for thought, anyway I guess the dispute is over so whatevs. French is getting a bit tricky, yes. Hang in there, I miss you terribly darling.

Anonymous said...

You do not use my clincher! And the goes after "anyway", not before.

Neon Duck said...

The what? The comma?

pookieface :] said...

well gee thanks mw! i do comment occasionally! its not like i dropped off the face of the face of the blogging world like happy and livy!

oh neon, you and me need to talk in french together sometime, parce que c'est tres difficile! ahhhhh! madame est tres bof. je ne sais pas. je ne l'aime pas mieux 8th grd francais avec mme blannin.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!!! Too much @$#*ing French!!!