BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I don't brain storm. By brain gets stormed.

So I don't have much to report on. . .
But to save B a seizure I will post anyhow. . .
So good people:
I love theatre.
And life on a 7:30AM to a 5:11PM basis.
The rest of the time is usually me freaking out or sleeping...So I guess I also love life between 10:30PM to 6:00AM
That's pretty good?
I only freak out Approximately 5 hours and 29 minutes. And I'm dead tired for about an hour and a half.
So the total of unpleasant time in my day on average is about 7 hours and 59 minutes. Which is only about 33% of my day! And that's only an average day!
Can you tell I'm freaking out about precalc?
LOVE YOU ALLL!
~NEONDUCK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh... I'm sorry. We should talk more.

Neon Duck said...

We shouold. You really help put everything into perspective.

pookieface :] said...

I MISS YOU.

Anonymous said...

We, "SHOUOLD"? Ha. Typos.