BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

na na na life goes on...

~I'm procrastinating.

~Golly! I dislike Mr. Ryan's teaching habits.

~I'm really excited about high school! I really want to be done with middle school, because I'm so looking forward to Bradley!

~I also like Harper Lee, and I'm going to be spending the rest of the day with her, until I finish reading the bleeding book.

~180 pages left.

~Molasses.

~People with beards scare me.

~red is a good, solid sort of colour.

~I don't want to study.

~I believe that I am purchasing a bathing suit for Friday, uhh, I hate showing skin. I will survive with my one peice black swim suit.

~*this is were linz. Lauradora, and liv freak out and shake your heads vigorously.

~Yeah, I know, I know.

~La deda deda deda deda. La deda, la deda.

~Well must depart.

~NEON DUCK

3 comments:

Dibsy said...

When my brother sits on Santa Clau's lap for a picture, he cries uncontrollably and moans in fear. (reference to your fear of bearded men)

Unknown said...

YOU!!!*points accusing finger at NEON DUCK* How can you possibly dis Bradbury? His descriptions were not those of someone who had been smoking something that they shouldn't have! His descriptions were moreover the ones of REAL life, like you have no idea why the connection is there between something and another,but IT IS! For example, the phrase 'Her eyes were an ocean in which he basked', I quoted from memory(1 year ago),but DANG! Have you even read Asimov? Or even better, J.K.Rowling? J.K. took FORTY PAGES to describe a hallway, and Bradbury described a girl's entire essence in ONE SENTENCE! Case and point.

pookieface :] said...

????? Whaaaaaat? o well.
YOU ARE GOING TO THE POOL PARTY!!!! cuz if you dont i will be the only pale person there. and i would miss your company terribly.