BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

HAWTTTTTTTTTTT BRITISH GUY. (actor and singer)

I CALL DIBS. In Sweeney Todd the guy who plays Antony is like, this ah-mazing hott british dude, who's in love with this retarded chick who's too pretty for her own good. HES LIKE THE BEST SINGER EVER. his name is Jamie Campbell Bower. i. love. him. sooooo hot! no, like google his name and click on image results.... some are stupid, but others are like "holy freaking crap." like this one.....
hot right?!

11 comments:

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

I luv him sooo much

pookieface :] said...

i know. Ah!

Unknown said...

I cannot say anything about this other than to say that I cant say anything about this.

HappyCload said...

Lol, that's because you're a guy. We're not, there for, we can be dazzled by his amazing looks. Yes, I just said dazzled, if that's even how you spell it...

Neon Duck said...

meh. I've seen hotter/nerdier british guys. They just have to be nerdy, SWEATERVESTS.

Unknown said...

@B. umm... I don't know if there's anything that I can think of that you would want on your blog. Your blog seems to be a place of zen and peace*SHUT UP GRANDMA* sorry, I had to do that. But seriously, I don't know, maybe some Thrice? I'm not sure. As you can tell, a lot of which I listen to clearly belongs in a place called Agressiv Tag Blog(slipknot and such), but Incubus might fit nicely in here.

Neon Duck said...

wait, I'm stupid and easily confused, can you repeat that in lay man's terms please?

Dibsy said...

YAYZ BRITISH MEN!!! But I don't like his hair... =/

Dibsy said...

omg, i just noticed. happycload had an account now!!!! >.<

HappyCload said...

Yeah, finially...

Dibsy said...

It took me a while cuz u comment so much anyways. =)