BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The fact that you're reading this means that I acually know what I'm doing...that's a first...

I think I finially figured out this whole posting thing. And guess what? It only took a whole year! Yeah that's right, laugh at my lack of technical skills DM, I dare you. Just don't be surprised if you wake up the next morning bald. Haha...monk. You still have that picture of you that I drew right? That was great...some things just never get old. So, anyways, Happy blog-aversary people. Let's reminisce (yes, I DO know how to spell that!) in some awesome blog moments... ... ...





Neon: I believe that you are entirerly not unschizopherenic. There. Ponder THAT Frodo!





Dibsy: If I'm not on blogger than I'm on buildabearville, or clubpenguin, or wiki, or youtube. That's usually it. :P



HC: Um...buildabearville? Clubpenguiun?...scary, scary stuff my friend.



Neon: I'm about a mile away already.



Dibsy: ...was that an indirect insult?



Neon: No, that was direct.





Livy: Wow, Dibs and Neon just had like, a show down.



HC: ...yep...



Dibsy: ??? It's weird...I always seem to have this kind of conversation with ND, never B, Pooks, Cloady, or Livy.



HC: That's because Neon is a very strong-minded, independent, confusing, and stubborn person...*waits for pain*





Dibsy: LOOK AT ME! THE COMPUTER SCREEN HAD BLEACHED MY FACE!





Neon: Uh...w00t?



Dibsy: Yes, w00t. Poor pooh (can I call you that Pooks?)



HC: *cough* *stupid* *cough* *nickname* *cough*...*cough*. Catch my drift?



Dibsy: Wow. You sounded a lot like Neon there.



Livy: ...maybe it rubs off...





HC: 1. Livy does NOT live in California

2. B, did you have your mind set on Dr. Sues characters or something? Come on...me? As the cat in the hat? Yeah, right.

3. If Livy dresses as chocolate I'll give her 10 bucks.



Dibsy: I'd start saving, she may do it for 5 bucks.



HC: 5? I thought I said 10? Unless your talking about something else...me and Neon's bet perhaps? ...which I WILL be winning. Right Neon?



Dibsy: Huh? What is this bet you are peaking of, Cloady? Btw, Jason Dunn is ugly. But that might be 'cause I'm Asian and am naturally attracted to Asians.



HC: Ha. They you would LOVE DM and Orkestra. BOTH Asain... ...oh jeez, I'm gonna get punched for that later...



Dibsy: DM is Dark Athene right?



Neon: Why yes HC, you are so getting punched, and it's orchestra, not 'orkestra.' And I am at loss for WHY I always get attracted to short nerdy Asains. And you are still going to lose.



HC: Yeah...whatever...you keep telling yourself that Neon.



Dibsy: EXCUSE me? *glares at Neon* Was that an intened racist comment?



Neon: No my spazy friend, ALL I said was that I'm attracted to short Asain guys. Way to freak out, DM is Asain for crying out loud. Lordie, people are soo ooo ooo twitchy.

HC: Hmm, you mean people like you Neon?


Pookieface: Why do I always come in the middle of a fight?!

Neon: Because I'm always picking them.

Dibsy: WHHHYYYY???? *cries* *then hugs ND for no apparent reason*

Neon: I don't do hugs.

HC: I think it depends on who your gteeing hugged by.

HC: Wow, I totally meant 'geting' jeez, what's wrong with me?

HC: ...getting?

Neon: Hardy har! See Happy?!?! I'm not the only one who's incompatent! W00t!

Dibsy: ...What does incompatent mean?

Neon: Foolish, stupid, unable to function...

HC: Shut up Neon, I just forgot how to spell it ok?

Neon: But...but...I'm highly profitiant at being an annoying, depressing, bad person.

HC: True, true.

Neon: FINIALLY! You acually AGREED with me! However sarcastic you were being...

Dibsy: Is this rare perhaps?

HC: It depends on what we're talking about.

Neon: True, but yeah, pretty rare.


Darkest Autumn: My theory is that once you choose to be a politician, you cocoon yourself and emerge months later as an invertabrate. In other words, our politicians have no spine.America is fun though, we can talk trash about our government and no one can do a lawsuit thing about it.


GriffinRider: Pancakes are overrated anyways...


Dibsy: (gapes at neon) ur name...is...abby?

HC: No, what are you talking about? Her name isn't Abby.

Dibsy: no? darn. (had just randomly picked a name out of the top of my head) >.<>

Neon: Edith?!?! NO! THAT'S HIDEOUS! EDITH??????? PLEASE TELL ME I DON'T SOUND LIKE AN EDITH!

B2the3: Of course you don't, Mable.

Livy: Edith *ahem* wow um *snicker* that's a greeeaaat name.

HC: Yeah, Mable, you don't seem like an Edith at all...

Pookieface: I know, but Mable, don't you prefer to go by Annabelle? Or was it Gail?

Dibsy: Edith? What's wrong with the name Edith? You're totally an Edith...It's Mable...? If not, then how about Popina? Popina's a nice name, too!


HC: Lol, I'm so gonna start calling her that now.


(to be continued...just have to go do the homework I've been stalling...)

22 comments:

b2the3 said...

Do you know who darkest autumn is? cause i do. And i am scared for my life.

b2the3 said...

ps i love how I'm on there one time. and the whole remincence is Duck vs. Dib. Sorry, but the dib got eatten alive. The blog is 1 year old. It's like a baby. filled with sarcasm.

HappyCload said...

I'm not done with it yet B. Jeez, I'm still looking for more things to put on as we speak...er, type. I'm looking for ones that have you in them. It takes a while to look through 169 posts ok?!

b2the3 said...

here is a good one:
Livs:lol well after all u loser who dodn't spend the night left Bex fell asleep and we were deciding what we would do to her and then I grabbed a broom and started poking her then she was half awake and we were asking her questions and she said yes to everything and then out of no where she said "I dropped the folder" and we asked um what folder and she said "I Don't know" So she was half awake and it was hilarius and when she came to she had no idea what she had done. u really had to be there but it was great!

b2the3 said...

Dibsy said...
I am a penguin nugget. I dare you to eat me.

Neon Duck said...
Uh. I'm not going to ask you to elaborate on that.....

pookieface :] said...

omg, these made me smile. i had totally forgotten about all this!!!!! and yeah, i was only on there once too. this is/ was/ will still be such a great blog!

Neon Duck said...

I'm laughing, really, quite, hard...execpt I come off as rather mean....+(

Sarah said...

...you are rather mean...

HappyCload said...

Ops...haha my sister was logged in. Sorry.

pookieface :] said...

i was wondering why sarah was commenting.....

Neon Duck said...

Wow. everyone hates me.

pookieface :] said...

we dont hate you. we just recognise your sarcastically discerning side and embrace it!

Unknown said...

Well, someone hates me... Nobody's visiting either of my active blogs:(
*makes sad frowny face and bangs head on desk seven times*
Cheese...you do realize that this is a sad desperate attempt to get at least ONE more view.
MAN YOUR PLAYLIST HAS SOME SAD SONGS ON IT!
now i'm sad...sort of..

b2the3 said...

sorry, heat. I'll visit u, and pep up the music. any requests?

HappyCload said...

Yeah. Modern. Lol. Something besides the Ting Tings.

Neon Duck said...

UH YES, Matt and Kim's daylight, light speed and good old fashion nightmare. And Deathcab for cutie's Grapevine fires, Cath... and I will posses your heart.

pookieface :] said...

how about some good ol' fall out boy? or Panic at the disco? Or flyleaf? or relient k, or even Youre Gonna go far kid, by Offspring??? LOVE THAT SONG!!!! oooh, and secondhand serenade, and my fave:
Intensity in 10 cities!!!!!!!!!! AH! I LOVE THAT ONE SO MUCH!

Dibsy said...

Awwww <3 -sniffs- I miss this blog...

HappyCload said...

Well you're back now. And I agree with Linz, we need some more music, stuff that we all like. And Linz- somehow I doubt B will like You're Gonna Go Far Kid, even though it's totally awesome. But I think we would all like Mayday Parade. Look that band up!

b2the3 said...

Hey, I put neon's curse word stuff on, didn't i?

Neon Duck said...

yeah, that wasn't vulgar at all. It had the f bomb in it like once, and that was just to prove a point.

pookieface :] said...

ahh, um yeah, YGGFK (abreviatted obv.) has the f bomb, like 6 times???-ish....