BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

People in general:

Lauradora is going to scratch my eyes out.

I'm sort of afraid, B, will you shield me from her wrath?

It's not like I did anything either.

Well, would thinking about not going to formal count as nothing?

Which by the way, I probably will end up going to, so don't have a fit.

Well, if I find a dress.......*hopeful wince*


Psycho Killer qu'est-ce que? fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa............


At any rate. I don't even know what think was supposed to be about....? Gosh I wish I knew my own intentions.

Hey, I picked up breaking dawn yesterday, thinking, perhaps I just grouped it with the people who read it, and it really isn't something to twitch about.......well low and behold shuffling through it, I twitched.

What a waste of money, I always buy the stupid books, such as the Final Warning, what a failure of a book....


Here's to not writing flops!

~duck, duck, duck, duck, goose, duck, duck duck, NEON DUCK, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, goose, duck duck duck......

14 comments:

b2the3 said...

LQTM. Pheobe taught me that one. I heart ur sign out! Memories. Memories. I would sheild you, but i'm far too busy NOT being phsyically anilated.

Neon Duck said...

yeah, thanks, long lasting friendship and all that...lovely sentiments. B, do you REALLY want to go to formal? REALLY? dunno.........is it REALLY that worth it? mmmmm......you know you want to not go so I don't feel obligated....? no? shoot. I guess I'll have to get a dress.I've been pwned.

b2the3 said...

I do want to go. Don't want to celebrate the end of this awful year?

Neon Duck said...

has it been awful? huh, I hadn't noticed.

b2the3 said...

You have probably had a far more socail year than I. I feel as though I've spent the year under a rock. Is that depressing or what?\

Neon Duck said...

B, you're gunna be pissed at me when I say this, probebly because it's semi-hypocritical, but you're social life's activeness is in your own hands....don't beat me! +D

Dibsy said...

Well hullo. It's been a while. =)

pookieface :] said...

heeeey! NEON WE FOUND THE MOST AMAzING DRESS FOR YOU, BUT YOU WOULD ALSO NEED THE BLACK LAcEISH TIGHTs AND JACKeT TO GO WITH IT< BUT IT WAS AMAZING AND YOU MUST GET It.

b2the3 said...

yeah, i know. that's the depressing part.
DIBSY!

Neon Duck said...

oh, well, I'm sorry, that you didn't do anything this year? sorry, that didn't sound right, well....you know, DIBS, you have returned, make yourself welcome, *welcoming bow that only works if I'm wearing a cape*

Unknown said...

Well, if you're going to crash a party, you may as well do it in style*picks up Batman costume*, this should do!

HappyCload said...

"Robin! Throw me down the shark-repellant bat spraw!" Haha. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

pookieface :] said...

haha, we have that movie. stupid plastic shark.....

HappyCload said...

A goldfish would have been more convincing than THAT thing.