BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Etu Dufus?

~I was going to say something important.

~Talking fish scare me.

~ Hypothetically if any inanimate object had to follow you around all the time which would you choose?

~I HAVE FIGURED OUT THE CAUSE OF OUR GENERATIONS PROBLEMS.

~ Professor Mcgonagal is my hero, if only I could spell her name.

~No, I take that back, Luna's the best.

~I won't grow up.

~...and the anchorman goes 'La de da deda dedadedadeda, La dedadedadedadeda.....'

~Aquatic creature doused in chemicals.

6 comments:

b2the3 said...

a pencil. then I wouldn't have to get the death stare quite so often from a very angry duck.

Neon Duck said...

Well reasoned.

pookieface :] said...

hmmm, i think maybe a toaster and a package of poptarts. mmmmmm!!! YES!

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

Laura and me decided on a flaming flying marshmellow that follows our every command

Neon Duck said...

that's brilliant.

pookieface :] said...

*applause* Bravissimo!